National holidays

• Thread starter Deleted member 27677
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe not Cheshire but plenty other places.

According to this thread the food is generally poor so spoons for evening meal and breakfast will do!

Megabus £15 a head
Meals £8 a head
£90 will get you a decent hotel in most citys.

Go on your own schedule and do what you want when you want.

Have a look at the national holiday over nighters then see if you can do it cheaper yourself. I really don't think you'd be able to tbh

Sounds good to me like. No hassle for a couple of days away with food thrown in. Don't see the issue.

I can see the appeal, cheap and everything is laid on.

I don’t like the idea of being bussed places and you can’t leave/stay when you want to.

Have a look at the national holiday over nighters then see if you can do it cheaper yourself. I really don't think you'd be able to tbh

Maybe, maybe not in some cases.

As I said above, I can see the appeal but it’s not for me.

Last edited:
Our lasses mam and dad do the longer ones. They are not long back from Bournemouth. 6 nights bed, breakfast and evening meal on a hotel by the beach. Bus down and back obviosly with three trips once you are down there as well (optional) hoyed in. Think it was £299 per person or it could have been 350 pp which is superb value either way imo

I can see the appeal, cheap and everything is laid on.

I don’t like the idea of being bussed places and you can’t leave/stay when you want to.

Maybe, maybe not in some cases.

As I said above, I can see the appeal but it’s not for me.
There’s plenty of bucking gans on ,that’s all ya need ta know che

Reactions: Pop
Use the word Cher regularly in my circle even in texts, we are all older lads though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back