National holidays

• Thread starter Deleted member 27677
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27677

hi all,

Taking the mrs for a weekend away on a mystery tour,courtesy of national holidays.Done this once before and we ended up in Leeds /York for the weekend .
For £59 you receive your accommodation for the night ,evening meal and breakfast ,can't whack it .

Today I'll keep you's all updated on were we end up ,but straight away 1st impressions are good as bus is wall to wall with giggling MILFS.

chow for now.
Logon or register to see this image

Went to Leeds a few years ago with me mate and the wives, we were the only blokes on the bus apart from the driver.
I wouldn't do the evening meal again though, spoiled the night time drinking.

Been with National Holidays twice, done 4 nights in Belgium, 139 quid breakfast and evening meal include with excursions to Brugge and Brussels, free bar for 1 hour. Take away the long journey it was superb. Also done a mystery trip and ended up in Scarborough. Really good value.

Went to Holland not too long ago and Italy last year, they are long journeys but the overnight stay in France for the Italy one made it bareable, although I doubt I'd do that far again.
A bit of culture chucked in with the excursions, really enjoyable.

When we stop for a piss I'll grab a pic

Mrs got the dates mixed up ,thowt we were away.Brought the iPad so will try my damn best to watch it .
Would be funny if the mystery tour ended up at the SOL with tickets for the black cats bar, if it does save a giggling milf for me.

Went to Holland not too long ago and Italy last year, they are long journeys but the overnight stay in France for the Italy one made it bareable, although I doubt I'd do that far again.
A bit of culture chucked in with the excursions, really enjoyable.
Aye definitely mate, value for money was superb but the journey was long. Think me and our lass were the youngest on the trip by at least 40 years haha.

Back