National holidays

• Thread starter Deleted member 27677
  • Start date

I honestly don't think I have unless it's phonetically different to how I'm imagining.
It's said how it's spelt .

It was a common saying apparently in the 70's in Sunderland,older lads at work use it a lot and it stuck tbh .

I did one of these last year mystery tour, ended up in Peebles stayed in Melrose and then back on the bus 9am Sunday morning to Kelso, Everything was closed so he drove us to Berwick. It was shit even thought I just got pissed most of the time.

We had a wanker of a driver in ours about a month ago. Thought he was a comedian even though he was getting no reaction back off the passengers. Talked for way to long on the mic anarl cracking his jokes while it was obvious people just wanted to chat among themselves and relax

Showed a nasty side to when he was trying to get a flyer and miss places out on the Sunday. Was making old ladies feel crap for rightly pointing out the itinerary said these places should be visited and that's what they paid for. Came over as a bully

We had a wanker of a driver in ours about a month ago. Thought he was a comedian even though he was getting no reaction back off the passengers. Talked for way to long on the mic anarl cracking his jokes while it was obvious people just wanted to chat among themselves and relax

Showed a nasty side to when he was trying to get a flyer and miss places out on the Sunday. Was making old ladies feel crap for rightly pointing out the itinerary said these places should be visited and that's what they paid for. Came over as a bully
Did you stick up for the old biddies?

Course we did plus we wanted to go to the places he wanted to miss anarl ;)

Back