National Action Members Found Guilty

Claudia Patatas is one of those convicted, I'm not sure where the Patatas' clan hail from but it does seem slightly strange to me on account of the groups pride in ethno-nationalism.
Her name literally means potatoes so she is from the potatoes clan and of Spanish heritage.

f***ing idiots. Hopefully that kid has been removed from the family and placed into a family (middle name removed) to be brought up correctly.

Her name literally means potatoes so she is from the potatoes clan and of Spanish heritage.

f***ing idiots. Hopefully that kid has been removed from the family and placed into a family (middle name removed) to be brought up correctly.
That suggests south american links in her heritage as well.

Utterly bizarre.

Last edited:
That suggests south american links in her heritage as well.

Utterly bizarre.
Aye, she does look more Brazilian but she's got to have some Spanish in her (Spain or SA) due to the name. The Portuguese use Batatas so she's a mix or even more appropriate (in her case), a mutt. Which doesn't really fit into the white supremacy thing. :confused:

P.s. did you not think about joining? ;) I kid, I kid.

Aye, she does look more Brazilian but she's got to have some Spanish in her (Spain or SA) due to the name. The Portuguese use Batatas so she's a mix or even more appropriate (in her case), a mutt. Which doesn't really fit into the white supremacy thing. :confused:

P.s. did you not think about joining? ;) I kid, I kid.
I was rejected for liking black people and having muslims in my family.

They have standards these combat 18 people :(

Back