National Action Members Found Guilty

Three guilty of Nazi group membership

3 racists have been found guilty of being a part of the banned white supremacist group national action.

For those who are unaware, this group was banned because they celebrated the death of Jo Cox MP aswell as numerous other incitement to violence offences.

One of the bunch had a picture of him holding his baby son (who's middle name is ofcourse Adolf) whilst wearing a KKK hood (which never fails to look ridiculous), I'm not going to post but it's in the link.

Claudia Patatas is one of those convicted, I'm not sure where the Patatas' clan hail from but it does seem slightly strange to me on account of the groups pride in ethno-nationalism.

The anarchists cookbook plus various blades and other weapons were found at her house...... and also a swastika pastry cutter. :lol:
Logon or register to see this image

Freedom of speech surely

For the 45472358th time, freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences

I think he's advocating being a racist kernt
I think he's actually being sarcastic, because I've defended freedom of speech vehemently in the past he's trying to point out a potential flaw in my argument that they shouldn't be arrested because it's their freedom of speech.

And the thing everyone always misses with my argument on purpose cos otherwise their argument doesn't hold up, freedom of speech does not include incitement to violence which this group was banned for. It's as simple as that

For the 45472358th time, freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences

I think he's advocating being a racist kernt
And just to add to that, freedom of speech is freedom from consequence, otherwise the speech isn't free.

I think he's actually being sarcastic, because I've defended freedom of speech vehemently in the past he's trying to point out a potential flaw in my argument that they shouldn't be arrested because it's their freedom of speech.

And the thing everyone always misses with my argument on purpose cos otherwise their argument doesn't hold up, freedom of speech does not include incitement to violence which this group was banned for. It's as simple as that

And just to add to that, freedom of speech is freedom from consequence, otherwise the speech isn't free.

You're free to say it, but like you say if you're inciting hatred and violence, you're not going to get away with it

Still think your argument falls flat on its face because you point blank refuse to acknowledge consequences of what you perceive to be freedom of speech

What consequences?
You know the consequences, we've been own this route umpteen times already.

You appear to firmly believe that anyone can say anything they like so long as they don't exhort violence (unless of course they believe in Communism in which case they should be silenced). You point blank refuse to accept that the preaching of hate can lead to violence from certain elements that listen to the hate being preached.

You know the consequences, we've been own this route umpteen times already.

You appear to firmly believe that anyone can say anything they like so long as they don't exhort violence (unless of course they believe in Communism in which case they should be silenced). You point blank refuse to accept that the preaching of hate can lead to violence from certain elements that listen to the hate being preached.
I've never said if they believe in communism they should be silenced. I remember you saying this on the Ash Sarkar thread and it was complete bullshit. I said I didn't agree with her but I didn't say she should be prosecuted for her opinions, which is EXACTLY what concerns freedom of speech.

Horrible views can lead to violence yes, but that doesn't mean we should prosecute them. I could say that fats lad is a right prick, I heard once he got up to some right horrible stuff. If someone else decides to attack you based on that, I personally should not be prosecuted. In a mature society we should be able to hear things and not become violent as a result. We are not babies.

Back