National Action Members Found Guilty

Aituk7

Striker
Three guilty of Nazi group membership

3 racists have been found guilty of being a part of the banned white supremacist group national action.

For those who are unaware, this group was banned because they celebrated the death of Jo Cox MP aswell as numerous other incitement to violence offences.

One of the bunch had a picture of him holding his baby son (who's middle name is ofcourse Adolf) whilst wearing a KKK hood (which never fails to look ridiculous), I'm not going to post but it's in the link.

Claudia Patatas is one of those convicted, I'm not sure where the Patatas' clan hail from but it does seem slightly strange to me on account of the groups pride in ethno-nationalism.

The anarchists cookbook plus various blades and other weapons were found at her house...... and also a swastika pastry cutter. :lol:
Logon or register to see this image

3 racists have been found guilty of being a part of the banned white supremacist group national action.

For those who are unaware, this group was banned because they celebrated the death of Jo Cox MP aswell as numerous other incitement to violence offences.

One of the bunch had a picture of him holding his baby son (who's middle name is ofcourse Adolf) whilst wearing a KKK hood (which never fails to look ridiculous), I'm not going to post but it's in the link.

Claudia Patatas is one of those convicted, I'm not sure where the Patatas' clan hail from but it does seem slightly strange to me on account of the groups pride in ethno-nationalism.

The anarchists cookbook plus various blades and other weapons were found at her house...... and also a swastika pastry cutter. :lol:
The anarchists cookbook must have some good pie or biscuit recipes.

I thought these White Supremacist groups were all about keeping the white race pure? In America they hate the Hispanics because they consider them a 'mud race'.

The clip of the arsehole:lol:

Hispanics is the USA are a broad mix and include people with non European ancestry I.e either Native American or African blood. As well as people with entirely NA or African genealogy. Thus Portuguese lass is probably seen by the racists as white European despite her skin tone. There seems to be more a focus on cross European nationalism with done if these knackas now like pegida etc

Claudia Potatoes :lol::lol:

Back