MyFitnessPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently you need the Lord's help then. Getting more vegetables into your diet would be a good start. You're not hitting your daily iron requirements either.
How important is reaching vitamin A daily? I always struggle with that, despite eating handful upon handful of spinach. :lol:

I honestly think you're on a wind-up.

your facility for thinking is clearly impaired though, due probably to a lack of proper nutrition

you are counting calories but not nutrition

all those obese Americans are eating thousands of calories a meal but are malnourished, you aren't that bad but you are not eating well nutritionally

you should try and eat clean, as much raw or lightly steamed dark green veg as you can and fresh fresh fresh

your facility for thinking is clearly impaired though, due probably to a lack of proper nutrition

you are counting calories but not nutrition

all those obese Americans are eating thousands of calories a meal but are malnourished, you aren't that bad but you are not eating well nutritionally

you should try and eat clean, as much raw or lightly steamed dark green veg as you can and fresh fresh fresh
I do eat fresh. Shit loads of fresh salad are the staple of my diet supplemented with protein, complex carbs and lots of fibre. Plenty of monounsaturated fat as well. Ps: You ever seen a salad bowl from subway?

Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon are a fairly regular addition I've just added - gorgeous with a bit Worcester sauce and toast.

You'd come across a bit better if you listed the exact nutrients/vitamins you think I'm missing out on instead of the cliched "more green veg"

I do eat fresh. Shit loads of fresh salad are the staple of my diet supplemented with protein, complex carbs and lots of fibre. Plenty of monounsaturated fat as well. Ps: You ever seen a salad bowl from subway?

Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon are a fairly regular addition I've just added - gorgeous with a bit Worcester sauce and toast.

You'd come across a bit better if you listed the exact nutrients/vitamins you think I'm missing out on instead of the cliched "more green veg"

Putting your daily menu into any nutrition calculator has you failing to meet Vitamin A, Vitamin C, fibre, calcium and iron.

How important is reaching vitamin A daily? I always struggle with that, despite eating handful upon handful of spinach. :lol:

I actually find Vitamin A to be the easiest. One big carrot and you're pretty much there.

Last edited:

I gave a rather full answer I thought, I'm not convinced you read all the pink text.

Your food is highly processed and nutritionally weak.

Just found out that an average sweet potato has upwards of 400% of your daily requirements of vitamin A. That probably explains why I've been finding it easy.
I have some lying about. Will have to use them!

As it was my birthday yesterday....in the words of Ice Cube....today was (not) a good day....

Stale birthday cake for breakfast.

Subway salad with double tuna and greggs apple turnover for dinner.

Peach Melba from greggs for mid-afternoonsies.....(and a wedge of carrot cake)

Cold quiche, corned beef pie and caterpillar cake for tea.

Packet of quavers and another bit caterpillar cake about 20 minutes ago.

On the plus side. The carrot in the carrot cake has fulfilled my daily requirement of Vitamin K.

As it was my birthday yesterday....in the words of Ice Cube....today was (not) a good day....

On the plus side. The carrot in the carrot cake has fulfilled my daily requirement of Vitamin K.
Caterpillar is a good source of protein.

FATTY. Have you tried an app such as MyFitnessPal to keep a diary of all of the crap that you're stuffing in? It really works.

I'm doing MFP now, and it's now taking over my thinking all day at work!

Even been to 2 girly spinning classes this week anarl

Enjoyed reading the thread - hope I see some of the results you lot have...

It's days like yesterday that the last thing want is to be reminded of how much shit I've shovelled into me gizzard.

Just in from a fifteen miler though and felt f***ing great......glycogen stores must have been well and truly stocked up

you run 15 miles and eat loads of shite?

credit to you ;)

you run 15 miles and eat loads of shite?

credit to you ;)

I thought he was referring to a pub crawl!

To be fair the first thing I did when returned home after completing my first half marathon was to have a fry up and then a few pints of Guinness.

I run a lot better when I've had a decent high carb meal either the preceding day or within 4 hours of a shorter run.

I thought he was referring to a pub crawl!

To be fair the first thing I did when returned home after completing my first half marathon was to have a fry up and then a few pints of Guinness.

I run a lot better when I've had a decent high carb meal either the preceding day or within 4 hours of a shorter run.
Agreed mate, it's amazing just how much your choice of meal in the 12 hours before a run can affect your performance. Key thing (for me anyway) is it's got to be at least 4 hours before a session for any benefits. Seen many a runner hoying sugar/honey/sweets down their necks an hour before a track session thinking it's gonna really make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back