My mate up in Abersheep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha the reply from a beaten man right here! You're so thick you don't even realise that you're actually proving my point about Scottish Football and Aberdeen being small time.

Here you are, someone with a passing interest in Aberdeen at best, allegedly on your way to the Scottish Cup final, their biggest match in 30 years, and not only have you managed to get hold of a ticket no problem, despite them only getting 19k, you're so excited about it you've spent all morning talking absolute shite on here instead of actually enjoying yourself.

Fuckin joker.

What a fuckin gobbler you are.
Firstly I'm a supporters club member for Granite city SC, much like every safc branch they are allocated tickets to games hence I can get them through them, the Aberdeen away allocation procedure is completely difference to safc and would need for me to have a season ticket to even begin to collect point, I have been to 9 Aberdeen games this season despite having a season ticket for safc and attending 11 safc away games, in this season I have also been to every Scotland game, home and away.

Sometimes you just have to accept someone knows more about a situation than yourself, this is one of those times, you should bow out gracefully now and save your embarrassment.

I know what they're for. I'm not disputing Aberdeen have been good at some point in history. As were Wolves and Ipswich.

Aberdeen have only won their pub league 4 times as opposed to us who have actually won a respected, quality league on 6 occasions.

I've seen bigger crowds at f***ing Solihull Moors than I have at Pittodrie.

Aberdeen slagging Sunderland is like being slagged off by Peterborough United.

Unfortunately fir Aberdeen fans, the way the football food chain works is if an English club wants something it usually gets it.

Aberdeen fans aren't particularly slagging off Sunderland. It's more a reaction to some Sunderland fans, who let's face it have been humiliated by their own manager, player and chairman this season, still belittling anything and anyone they perceive as smaller.

I actually pity some scottish sides as you can only play whats infront of you. But going back 3 decades we know what a gulf in quality there is, the amount of players who couldnt bridge the gap, managers too.
Didnt Rod Wallace was a hero up there ffs.

I actually pity some scottish sides as you can only play whats infront of you. But going back 3 decades we know what a gulf in quality there is, the amount of players who couldnt bridge the gap, managers too.
Didnt Rod Wallace was a hero up there ffs.
He was a good player down here as well :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back