My mate up in Abersheep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
and there's a reason why they'd rather play for the Rangers.

This time next year you'll be rattling on about the size of our budget and how it's just not fair. Proper toys out the pram stuff as you reside in your rightful place of 4th behind Rangers, Celtic and Hearts.

McInnes would be silly to turn down the opportunity to do a runner before proper questions are asked.

£££££

Difference was we paid our bills

If genuine, just tell him he was sacked at Bristol city. The championship is harder than the SPL as well
Don't know like, seen a couple of championship games last season looks like pub league to me.
Don't big it up so much.
Shameful that we are in it.

So let me sum up this thread

1) a made up quote
2) people get defensive about aberdeen and descend into name calling
3) more petty squabbling
4) a quasi Aberdeen fan decides to get defensive
5) petty squabbling
6) rangers are mentioned for some reason
7) 2 bald men fight over a comb

Hahaha the reply from a beaten man right here! You're so thick you don't even realise that you're actually proving my point about Scottish Football and Aberdeen being small time.

Here you are, someone with a passing interest in Aberdeen at best, allegedly on your way to the Scottish Cup final, their biggest match in 30 years, and not only have you managed to get hold of a ticket no problem, despite them only getting 19k, you're so excited about it you've spent all morning talking absolute shite on here instead of actually enjoying yourself.

Fuckin joker.
It's attitudes like that which make some SAFC fans sound a lot like Mags.
You do realise that a lot of our fans don't live in Sunderland don't you and as s football fan tend to start watching and following the club where they move to.
Aberdeen have improved a lot over the past 4 or so years and do have a pretty successful history when Scottish football wasn't such a poor standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back