My mate up in Abersheep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberdeen are a joke club. One team city with a population of 250000 plus all the surrounding areas with no other major teams within miles and they struggle to get 10k people in to watch them.

As for us being losers, they play in a pub league yet haven't managed to win it in over 30 years. I dont want McInnes but I can see why he'd want to come here instead of managing them.

You were slapped all over the other day with a similar statement. Do I need to point out your inaccuracies again or will you just fuck off?

£500,000 compo for him agreed apparently

Haha absolute rubbish

You were slapped all over the other day with a similar statement. Do I need to point out your inaccuracies again or will you just fuck off?

Haha absolute rubbish

I wasn't slapped all over at all. It's a joke league and they haven't won it for over 30 years and they've got the nerve to call us losers.

Now do one you odious little cretin.

reckons no way will McInnes join Sunderland, to quote he said "McInnes is a winner and you lot are losers"
Aberdeen aren't winners either although they did win the league cup against Inverness at the same time we were in the final against man city. I'd fancy us to beat Inverness.

I wasn't slapped all over at all. It's a joke league and they haven't won it for over 30 years and they've got the nerve to call us losers.

Now do one you odious little cretin.

Mag

Aberdeen aren't winners either although they did win the league cup against Inverness at the same time we were in the final against man city. I'd fancy us to beat Inverness.

Wanna see some stars on a badge? Any ideas what they are for? Clue: it's not for beating Caley Thistle.

Hahaha the reply from a beaten man right here! You're so thick you don't even realise that you're actually proving my point about Scottish Football and Aberdeen being small time.

Here you are, someone with a passing interest in Aberdeen at best, allegedly on your way to the Scottish Cup final, their biggest match in 30 years, and not only have you managed to get hold of a ticket no problem, despite them only getting 19k, you're so excited about it you've spent all morning talking absolute shite on here instead of actually enjoying yourself.

Fuckin joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back