My mate up in Abersheep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaaaadeen huge club compared to ours in the Premier of scottish football which is lower Championship to upper League 1 standard...you sure your mate isnt a Jawdee....deluded...

Some of the posts on this thread are shameful and embarrassing. Magesque levels of arrogance and ignorance. All sparked off by a made up quote too.

To dismiss Aberdeen's history so as to declare them a tinpot club is delusional, even more so when our history is our go to argument when disputing our credentials as a big club with the likes of Leicester or Chelsea.

It's also daft citing the fact that McInness would likely jump at the chance of managing us over them as an argument of the respective size of clubs - that's mainly governed by circumstance and the fact that the respective leagues have moved in such polar directions in the last 25 years - pretty much any one of our players would now jump at the chance to play for any team in the Premiership, look at Defoe to Bournemouth, does that make them a bigger club than us? Not for me. For me Sunderland and Aberdeen are both big clubs, it's not mutually exclusive.

Some of the posts on this thread are shameful and embarrassing. Magesque levels of arrogance and ignorance. All sparked off by a made up quote too.

To dismiss Aberdeen's history so as to declare them a tinpot club is delusional, even more so when our history is our go to argument when disputing our credentials as a big club with the likes of Leicester or Chelsea.

It's also daft citing the fact that McInness would likely jump at the chance of managing us over them as an argument of the respective size of clubs - that's mainly governed by circumstance and the fact that the respective leagues have moved in such polar directions in the last 25 years - pretty much any one of our players would now jump at the chance to play for any team in the Premiership, look at Defoe to Bournemouth, does that make them a bigger club than us? Not for me. For me Sunderland and Aberdeen are both big clubs, it's not mutually exclusive.

Good post mate, will be lost amongst the plethora of fucktards tho

Hahaha the reply from a beaten man right here! You're so thick you don't even realise that you're actually proving my point about Scottish Football and Aberdeen being small time.

Here you are, someone with a passing interest in Aberdeen at best, allegedly on your way to the Scottish Cup final, their biggest match in 30 years, and not only have you managed to get hold of a ticket no problem, despite them only getting 19k, you're so excited about it you've spent all morning talking absolute shite on here instead of actually enjoying yourself.

Fuckin joker.
You've said that Bain is looking to appoint McInness purely to strengthen Rangers position even though he knows it will detriment Sunderland. Not sure you're in a position to be insulting others' intelligence.

What a fuckin gobbler you are.
Firstly I'm a supporters club member for Granite city SC, much like every safc branch they are allocated tickets to games hence I can get them through them, the Aberdeen away allocation procedure is completely difference to safc and would need for me to have a season ticket to even begin to collect point, I have been to 9 Aberdeen games this season despite having a season ticket for safc and attending 11 safc away games, in this season I have also been to every Scotland game, home and away.

Sometimes you just have to accept someone knows more about a situation than yourself, this is one of those times, you should bow out gracefully now and save your embarrassment.

You're the one embarrassing yourself by trying to claim Scottish Football has any credibility. It's Mickey mouse football. You know it and I know it. That's why you'd rather post rubbish on here than go and enjoy Aberdeens biggest game in 30 years.

If you've been to 9 Aberdeen games you'll know the standard is beyond pathetic.

You've said that Bain is looking to appoint McInness purely to strengthen Rangers position even though he knows it will detriment Sunderland. Not sure you're in a position to be insulting others' intelligence.

To be fair the same could be said of you mind going by some of your postings on here. The phrase "thick as a castle wall" springs to mind.

No offence like.

Last edited:
You're the one embarrassing yourself by trying to claim Scottish Football has any credibility. It's Mickey mouse football. You know it and I know it. That's why you'd rather post rubbish on here than go and enjoy Aberdeens biggest game in 30 years.

To be fair the same could be said of you mind going by some of your postings on here. The phrase "thick as a castle wall" springs to mind.

No offence like.
:lol::lol: None taken. Examples would be welcome mate.

No offence like.

You're a Mag aren't you?

No offence like.

Reet mince for brains, I am enjoying my day, train from Sunderland on time, just changed at Embragh and a few tinnies for the next line up to Glasgow where I shall meet up with pals and get slaughtered because of safc cocks on the internet proclaiming they know everything about Scottish football yet haven't ever been to a game. (That's you btw).
Enjoy your day.

the difference being that third or second isn't good enough for us whereas you'll consider this season as a success.

Least you got your 55 points tho eh, happy days. When's the next pitch invasion :lol::oops:

Reet mince for brains, I am enjoying my day, train from Sunderland on time, just changed at Embragh and a few tinnies for the next line up to Glasgow where I shall meet up with pals and get slaughtered because of safc cocks on the internet proclaiming they know everything about Scottish football yet haven't ever been to a game. (That's you btw).
Enjoy your day.

Least you got your 55 points tho eh, happy days. When's the next pitch invasion :lol::oops:

enjoy it whilst it lasts. There's a reason McInnes is attempting to hatch an exit plan. Shite scared of Pedro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back