MWIII

For those who have a customisable EQ headset I've found a class tool which gets audio as best as it can be, can't imagine that many people will be arsed but I was over the moon with it 😀

If anyone is interested I'll post the video or just give me what headset you use and I can do it and let you know the best settings, its a bit of a fuck on but I don't mind as love out like this

I wouldn’t mind mate as I’m fed up of not being able to hear enemy footsteps as they sprint up behind me :lol: I’ve got Astro A10s

Bought this last week solely to level guns up for warzone, got about 20 hrs worth of double xp tokens there I didn’t know I had. Best methods, game modes to level guns up fast? Currently playing stash house, two decoys and a ddos. Still seems to take a while even when dropping a good amount of kills.

Cant stand zombies. Dont get it.
Enjoying multiplayer though. Got my playlist on gungame, free for all and deathmatch. Dont like domination and all that stuff.
Found myself winning a lot more lately though

Managed to get to gold 1 in ranked resurgence but fuck me I don’t half feel like a bot. Some of the players can spin on a penny and just absolutely rinse me. Enjoying it mind 😀

Had to reset xbox today. Take everything off. Xbox wouldnt recognise mw3 disc but would everything else. Would work on bairns. Kept saying i needed to purchase despite playing it other day. Done that and now looks to be working...some update no doubt

Managed to get to gold 1 in ranked resurgence but fuck me I don’t half feel like a bot. Some of the players can spin on a penny and just absolutely rinse me. Enjoying it mind 😀

My KD went from 1.63 to 0.78 within about 10 games of reaching Gold 1.

Hit Gold 2 tonight, KD up to around 0.9 now. Killed twice tonight by a “minimackem99” which made me smile/swear :lol:
On your app for headset when adjusting EQ settings, what hertz do you have?

90hz, 406hz, 783hz, 4001hz, 7001hz?

Apologies mate just realised scrolling back you’d sent this. I’ll have a look on tonight and see if I can find it

Last edited:

Back