MWIII

I was really enjoying zombies but its a mess now

all the WZ scrubs are duplicating sentry guns so they can put 20 down at the exfil and level farm their weapons, servers cant handle all the score streaks so go laggy and crash

Then the story missions are bugged so even if your not at the story final mission if some 1 else in the server joins it, it drags the whole lobby in.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

i wish we could go back to the days of Call of Duty 1 and 1 or MOH: AA and BF 1942 and battlefield 2

its all wank now just full of sweaty gimps and monetised shite

Still enjoying the game so far. Looking forward to some new maps coming, although it would be better if some of the maps were on the cycle list more often. Stuff like Quarry i've only seen once. I'm a bit sick of High Rise and Terminal which seems to be constant.

Quite apparent they’re letting the servers go to shit on resurgence so people will buy MW3.

All weekend I’m lagging left right and centre, pathetic.

Quite apparent they’re letting the servers go to shit on resurgence so people will buy MW3.

All weekend I’m lagging left right and centre, pathetic.

the mw3 servers are also having issues

is that a activision conspiracy to get people to buy Gulf War next year

shouldnt have reset it, there was a error everyone was getting where it said data was corrupted but you just clicked yes and ignored it

Anyone up for a war zone squad? I've never played war zone before but been getting decent on MW3 since it came out. Heard that you need to be playing with squads on war zone otherwise you get battered??

Back