MWIII

New multiplayer has 20 maps with 16 from the original mw2. Slide cancel is also back similar to mw2019 with differences.

New zombie mode too.

No hard details about warzone yet.

Can't decide whether I want to buy it or just stick with warzone and it being free. Agree the maps were decent (rust/crash) but feels like a lack of innovation if they're being simply remastered.

Can't decide whether I want to buy it or just stick with warzone and it being free. Agree the maps were decent (rust/crash) but feels like a lack of innovation if they're being simply remastered.
These yearly releases are a rip off.

Ubisoft are releasing a COD clone made by ex COD developers on free to play very soon. It has been in beta and looks very promising. You might want to take a look if you still want to scratch that arena shooter itch:

As someone who has a lot of nostalgia for the 2009 release I will reluctantly be buying COD regardless. It’s definitely a lazy approach from them though.

I am in same boa. If they just said it’s a dlc rather than nee game like originally planned I’d feel happier. 😂

Back