MWIII

Same, kinda getting back into it. Still prefer resurgence and enjoying it at the minute.

Verdansk etc coming back next year too

Only couple of downsides are that enemy audio is next to non-existent, footsteps and parachutes I barely hear. The other is the connection to servers has been iffy, very jumpy at times.

Also missed off a lot of my stats the 1st couple of nights. Still, had a couple of wins, decent KD and the Katt AMR has made sniping fun again

1.2m xp to unlock a Camo. I’m lucky if get about 5k per match 😂

was on zombies , bumped into this chap doing a glitch or something (maybe tombstone) take's me 20 minutes to get 5,000 essence 😂 and ran thru this stuff (not sure if i nicked his stuff) and got 150,000 in a minute. should went to pac o punch straight away , I did contract and got killed 😂😂 i got some golden armour plate also which is hard to get, i don't know just play for a bit of fun

This update has absolutely wrecked the game.

We can’t get on Urzikstan, only Vondel. Can’t access weapons menu, game crashes when you try to collect free loadout, rather than nerf the MTZ or swarm they’ve left them as is and nerfed other guns which were semi-capable of challenging them, and to top it all off I’ve just been killed by a Groot skin so that bastard must be back too.

Unbelievable how it has gone live with so many glitches.

This update has absolutely wrecked the game.

We can’t get on Urzikstan, only Vondel. Can’t access weapons menu, game crashes when you try to collect free loadout, rather than nerf the MTZ or swarm they’ve left them as is and nerfed other guns which were semi-capable of challenging them, and to top it all off I’ve just been killed by a Groot skin so that bastard must be back too.

Unbelievable how it has gone live with so many glitches.
This the reloaded update ?
Seems so

Last edited:
For those who have a customisable EQ headset I've found a class tool which gets audio as best as it can be, can't imagine that many people will be arsed but I was over the moon with it 😀

If anyone is interested I'll post the video or just give me what headset you use and I can do it and let you know the best settings, its a bit of a fuck on but I don't mind as love out like this

Back