Mw3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lester1979 said:
Any idea when the first maps are out for it?

Sometime in January. If you are going to get them all it will be cheaper for you to sign up for Elite. Pay your money upfront then you get all the DLC for the first 12 months.

stealth bomber being in the support killstreak is f***ing mental It's probably the best of the airstrikes, it should be in the assault package or whatever

Just been running around with the overkill perk on with a riot shield as a secondary to protect my back. Its so funny. 1 guy tried to knife me in the back and I turned round and pegged him :lol:

MorNando said:
Just been running around with the overkill perk on with a riot shield as a secondary to protect my back. Its so funny. 1 guy tried to knife me in the back and I turned round and pegged him :lol:

:lol: I f***ing detest people that use the riot shield, they are an absolute bastard to kill :lol:

:lol: I f***ing detest people that use the riot shield, they are an absolute bastard to kill :lol:

Me n 2 other lads did the same and put TMNT as our clan tags (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

What a laugh it was tonight haha

I don't normally use the riot shield but its good fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back