Mw3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im not having bother with the game, but these little shits keep shouting at me down the mike calling me a cheater and a camping twat. Don't know what they could mean :lol:

Haven't got the game yet but played a few hours online over my mates house the other night. You pretty much get what you expect online, don't mind people 'patrolling' an area but deliberate camping and hiding is a wanker tactic and theres plenty of that. I was mostly getting level scores, i had one good game which was like 17 and 7 or something.

I seen a few people with gold guns already? Got to be a hack surely! To do every prestige level in a week really does require absolutely no life at all.

Haven't got the game yet but played a few hours online over my mates house the other night. You pretty much get what you expect online, don't mind people 'patrolling' an area but deliberate camping and hiding is a wanker tactic and theres plenty of that. I was mostly getting level scores, i had one good game which was like 17 and 7 or something.

I seen a few people with gold guns already? Got to be a hack surely! To do every prestige level in a week really does require absolutely no life at all.

It requires about 15 lives. 1 prestige a week for a dedicated player and I believe there's 15 prestiges.

This is obviously going to be hacked to fuck fairly early. I follow a bloke from Infinity Ward on Twitter and he tweeted to say that he'd dished out 1600 bans for hacking and modding and they'll be releasing patches to plug the holes asap.

Its easy to get a golden gun on this one. You just have to level your weapon up and not reach top prestige. If you use the same gun all the time you can do it in about 15 hours of game play I reckon

Ah right i was wondering! One of the twats lay in the same area of hedgerows (haven't a clue what the map was called) for an entire game, i'm bloody positive the gold guns are more highly powered like.

Its easy to get a golden gun on this one. You just have to level your weapon up and not reach top prestige. If you use the same gun all the time you can do it in about 15 hours of game play I reckon

I wouldn't even say 15 hours. I have a golden SCAR and I've put about 7 hours into MP and its not the only gun I've used.

I love this game.
Campaign was very good, enjoyed it immensely.
Online, not fussed about. Spec Ops is were its at, Survival mainly. I love it, but i'm a zombie man so I was bound to get hooked. Safe to say no-one you play with randomly is decent, you have to get mates in, or by miracle find someone good. Quality stuff.

They've patched outpost apparently, now if you try to glitch into being under the map you just die.

Markus said:
They've patched outpost apparently, now if you try to glitch into being under the map you just die.

Yeah they have also patched getting in the tankers

pissed off now they have dropped me to 74 fom 76, i've lost load emblems for omnicide and that.

bastards:evil::evil::evil:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biA0aiiUIKU[/ame]

This is what happens when you don't have a beta. CoD4 had a beta and was excellent, very little exploits from what I can remember. MW2 and this have far too many.

Anyone else been demoted ranks online? I've looked at forums and they say it's for glitching but I've not done that. I've lost emblems and challenges been reset. Canny pissed off.

Anyone else been demoted ranks online? I've looked at forums and they say it's for glitching but I've not done that. I've lost emblems and challenges been reset. Canny pissed off.

Have you ever returned to dashboard during a game? I remember when the game came out people said if they exited to the dashboard sometimes their rank etc would reset.

SexyMackemBastard said:
Have you ever returned to dashboard during a game? I remember when the game came out people said if they exited to the dashboard sometimes their rank etc would reset.

No, I'm on ps3. I've never even quit mid match or anything. Odd thing is my online vault has video of me going from 74 to 76 in one match.
Next day back to 74.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back