Mw3

Status
Not open for further replies.

deodrant2

Striker
How much is it likely to be, and will the hardened edition be worth buying? I'm sick of all the map packs, and they reckon you get them free with the hardened one?

Was £30 on grainger games today but think they sold out now.

Just the regular one. The hardened one does include "COD Elite" which includes a years worth of DLC. I've seen it on offer around the £60 mark.

Cheapest you're likely to see on release is between £30 and £35 and probably have to buy a certain other game or amount of groceries to get it at that price.

On HUKD they reckon Asda are selling it at £26 on release but I doubt it as they didn't even try to be competitive with Fifa

Just the regular one. The hardened one does include "COD Elite" which includes a years worth of DLC. I've seen it on offer around the £60 mark.

Cheapest you're likely to see on release is between £30 and £35 and probably have to buy a certain other game or amount of groceries to get it at that price.

On HUKD they reckon Asda are selling it at £26 on release but I doubt it as they didn't even try to be competitive with Fifa

Where mate?

I think all of those sort of offers have finished now as involved using discount codes etc. I think there is a bit of a stock shortage of the hardened edition as most places are showing out of stock now.

May be better off buying the normal edition of the game if the price is good enough then the Elite separate from PSN/Live. I know on Live it is 4000 points :eek: which will probably equate to £30 on PSN so if you can pick up the game for £30 still a decent bargain if you would buy all the maps etc. anyway

Try Tesco Entertainment for deals on the hardened edition. Theres a code or two flying around for a fiver off... paid £60 for mine, but also forked out for the standard edition for my son

Try Tesco Entertainment for deals on the hardened edition. Theres a code or two flying around for a fiver off... paid £60 for mine, but also forked out for the standard edition for my son

Spot on i'm gonna order tonight. Can I buy it and pick it up on the day of release? £65 sounds a good deal. Also, thanks a lot hawkins mate.

Best buy knocking it out for £29.99 on Tuesday in store only, unfortunately:
Nearest Store: Rotheram - 89.92 miles away :lol:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/cal...s3-29-99-tuesday-only-bestbuy-instore-1051719

Still, shows that there is scope for a bidding war.

I've pre-ordered at Asda

I noticed that, would have thought they would have had at least 1 shop somewhere in north east. Haven't pre-ordered like I normally do and gonna take me chance on one of the supermarkets doing it for that price.

Paid £70 for my preorder hardened edition, arrives monday from game. Plus game have an exclusive 4 hours dxp code.

Just trying to prestige in cod4 to get 3 prestige tokens, really hard work....

Last edited by a moderator:
have it order from asda when they were doing the standard edition for £31.90 using a discount code

i have little faith it'll arrive on tuesday mind so will likely end up buying another copy

Price at sainsburys will be £38.99
If you spend £30 on other stuff (points to buy elite for example) it will only be £28.99

have it order from asda when they were doing the standard edition for £31.90 using a discount code

i have little faith it'll arrive on tuesday mind so will likely end up buying another copy

I have the same order as you but i don't really understand all of the negativity about asda direct?

The only time i've used them before was when i pre ordered fifa 12 and it turned up a day before release date. So hopefully MW3 is the same.

I have the same order as you but i don't really understand all of the negativity about asda direct?

The only time i've used them before was when i pre ordered fifa 12 and it turned up a day before release date. So hopefully MW3 is the same.

i've never used them before like, just going off what people were saying about problems with the BF3 pre-orders

MW3 is now showing 'Fully Dispatched' on asda's website so heres hoping

problem with asda direct is that it gets delivered by parcelforce...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back