Murder in springwell gateshead

But he will have had a difficult life, probably introduced to drugs young and naming him will be so detrimental to any chance of reabilitation etc. blah, blah, blah.
I am from Birtley so I am sure name will become apparent soon enough. Jail forever. Only deterrent beyond killing the **** which, were there a vote, would be my pick.

Even I have to wonder whether Crime Island would be enough of a punishment/deterrent for specimen like that.

Even I have to wonder whether Crime Island would be enough of a punishment/deterrent for specimen like that.
What is the alternative?
Bairns carrying knives like some kind of badge of honour and killing other bairns ffs.
Will probably cry in court. Defence roll out the usual bollocks cliches about hard life, remorseful and all the usual repeated shite they use. He will get life and be out in his mid 20’s to strut around Birtley like Billy Big Bollocks lording it over other equally pointless vermin. All the while the victims families suffer. Jail. Never released. Also 10 years with no early release when caught carrying and being back Stop & Search. Build more prisons. Sentence properly. Lock them up and forget about them.

I live in Gateshead and the poor lad who has been killed played for the same football club as my son. Total scum who have done this. My daughter knows the girl who has been arrested. Gets scary when its this close to home.
It was a lass???
Ah shit... Really ? Might know the parents if that's right
We more likely to know the grandparents pet.We are old mate. Well you are f***ing ancient. I am just old!

Last edited:
It was a lass???

We more likely to know the grandparents pet.We are old mate. Well you are f***ing ancient. I am just old!
A girl was arrested for assisting an offender. A male was arrested for the murder.
Just charged the 14 year old with murder. Name and shame the f***ing scumbag…

Ah I missed that he had been charged.

Last edited:
I built a nursing home right in the middle of that estate a few year ago.Was proper rough as fuck.
Had nowt but chew from youths and young lads until it was sorted.

Wasn’t a nice area at all
Passed through there for a job interview at Birtley once. I echo your statement full of charvers tearing down the street in cars and bikes, Sunderland isn't perfect by any means but Springwell is the worst area i've been through and hope I don't have to set foot there again 😲 .

I was literally on that same street hours before the murder dropping some craft work our lass (no) does to a mate of hers. I don't have a clue how rough it is, but it does look rough as fuck when driving through.

Passed through there for a job interview at Birtley once. I echo your statement full of charvers tearing down the street in cars and bikes, Sunderland isn't perfect by any means but Springwell is the worst area i've been through and hope I don't have to set foot there again 😲 .

Sure you’re thinking of the right place?
Not sure why you’d drive through springwell to get to Birtley like ?

Back