Murder in springwell gateshead

Awful news , carrying blades seems far more common now

Even when I was mid teen I remember odd lads who would be tooled up and known for carrying at school , one well known lad springs to mind straightaway
Think back then it was slashing a lot of the time some kid slashed back of my top in concord about 15 years ago cut me. Now kids won’t hesitate to stab ya.

Needs longer sentences for knife crimes 10 year for carrying and life if you stab someone no matter what the outcome you stab someone to kill them no other reason
Its public interest, their names should be exposed, their parents should also be punished, far too many cases of scum breading scum
Jail the parents too fuck them vermin bastards.

Apparently the kid whos done it dad put a picture of him standing outside forth banks and one of his “friends” saying you down there again and he replied not for me this time.

Then he walked into to find out his scum son had murdered someone.

This is the kind of scum we are dealing with.

Apparently the kid whos done it dad put a picture of him standing outside forth banks and one of his “friends” saying you down there again and he replied not for me this time.

Then he walked into to find out his scum son had murdered someone.

This is the kind of scum we are dealing with.

Let me get this right as I’ve read your post multiple times and frankly can’t believe what I think I’m reading ….,

The father of the person who has been arrested on suspicion of murder posted a picture of himself outside Forth Banks police station, when someone has replied ‘are you there again’ he has replied something along the lines of ‘yes but not for me this time’ …. Jesus fcuking christ what an absolute fcuking helmet if correct … words absolutely fail me that a parent can act like this.

It’s at times like this where living in a country where the police can round up families and make them disappear appeals massively

Let me get this right as I’ve read your post multiple times and frankly can’t believe what I think I’m reading ….,

The father of the person who has been arrested on suspicion of murder posted a picture of himself outside Forth Banks police station, when someone has replied ‘are you there again’ he has replied something along the lines of ‘yes but not for me this time’ …. Jesus fcuking christ what an absolute fcuking helmet if correct … words absolutely fail me that a parent can act like this.

It’s at times like this where living in a country where the police can round up families and make them disappear appeals massively
This is correct. The exact story I was told today and I’ve got no reason to disbelieve it from the person that told me.

Always someone else's fault.

What ever happened to people just being absolute twats?

My childhood and teenage years were quite awful but I never... NEVER.. thought about doing anything like this.
That’s not what he’s saying. He’s saying a psychopath in an unstable household is more likely to kill. You (I assume) are not a psychopath

Cannot understand an actual adult doing something like this. Boils my blood this type of stuff

How do you break the chain of different generations of the same families committing multiple offences?

A certain number or type of offence(s) before a specific age results in an automatic jail sentence? Similar to the American 'three strikes and out' policy?

A lot more extreme, but sterilisation after a certain type of offence or a set number of 'minor' events? Slippery slope, that one, but it would stop the offending gene pool at source.

There are certain people that you can throw as many 'social' initiatives at, spend as much money as possible on them, and they will just say what they know you want to hear, promise that they have reformed and that they have seen the light, then walk away and carry on doing what they were doing before, laughing while they do it, and calling the people who are trying to help them 'thick *****'. They are lost causes and will never fit into society because they don't want to - they like being sh!theads and scumbags.

These absolute scumbags see this sort of thing as a badge of honour, what a piece of vile scum.

Always someone else's fault.

What ever happened to people just being absolute twats?

My childhood and teenage years were quite awful but I never... NEVER.. thought about doing anything like this.
Ultimately it's always the perpetrators fault. They took the decision to take a knife out and stab someone to death, there's no condoning that. However, he's not wrong in saying that better social care would help in reducing the prevalence of this sort of thing.

Back