Murder in springwell gateshead

14 year olds involved and bladed articles according to echo report. It’ll be almost a year since the one at houghton feast too. Shocking kids going round like this man

Apparently just a random attack as well. Walking past a kid and knifed him in the chest for nothing then ran off.

Absolute vermin.

A kid that young doing something like that, you can guarantee there will have been some childhood trauma there. Unfortunately knife crime will only continue to rise in this country unless we can get a proper social service system and mental health support in place.

A kid that young doing something like that, you can guarantee there will have been some childhood trauma there. Unfortunately knife crime will only continue to rise in this country unless we can get a proper social service system and mental health support in place.
I’ve seen a photo of the scum that’s done it and he looks a right little rat

Sorry but some people are just pure evil
That's not what psychologists think. Take psychopaths, in the right conditions it can be a benefit to have no emotions and doesn't necessarily make you "evil". They think a lot of the top CEO's are psychopaths for example, but they were more often then not raised in a secure childhood. On the other hand, basically all murderers have experienced serious childhood trauma and that leads to a desire to inflict damage on others. Material conditions play a massive role in how we are conditioned.

The murderer is 14 years old. But we'll not know his name because of his age. 14 year old or not, expose the fucker and sentence him like an adult.

Absolutely sickening this like. He deserves to go to jail for the rest of his life, but won't.

At 14, you should know that murder is wrong.

He doesn’t deserve a chance as he didn’t give the victim one.

Just beyond belief that someone would even think about doing this to an innocent lad.

That's not what psychologists think. Take psychopaths, in the right conditions it can be a benefit to have no emotions and doesn't necessarily make you "evil". They think a lot of the top CEO's are psychopaths for example, but they were more often then not raised in a secure childhood. On the other hand, basically all murderers have experienced serious childhood trauma and that leads to a desire to inflict damage on others. Material conditions play a massive role in how we are conditioned.
Not everyone who commits crime has had a hard childhood, I had a hard childhood and have never had the urge to kill someone never mind commit a crime. Again some people are just evil.

Not everyone who commits crime has had a hard childhood, I had a hard childhood and have never had the urge to kill someone never mind commit a crime. Again some people are just evil.
Nah, but upto 80% did. It's estimated to be far higher in murderers as well.

Sure people are born with traits that make them far more likely to commit crimes (psychopathy, risk taking, narcissism etc.) though. I agree with that. But the link between trauma and crime is well documented and there's plenty of literature on it. This countries incarceration system is utterly shit at preventative measures which have been proved to make a huge difference, it seems silly to me to ignore that.

Nah, but upto 80% did. It's estimated to be far higher in murderers as well.

Sure people are born with traits that make them far more likely to commit crimes (psychopathy, risk taking, narcissism etc.) though. I agree with that. But the link between trauma and crime is well documented and there's plenty of literature on it. This countries incarceration system is utterly shit at preventative measures which have been proved to make a huge difference, it seems silly to me to ignore that.
And again some are not, some are just pure evil. Your first post was to make an excuse why a 14 year old would stab someone instead of condoning their actions.

Absolutely horrible and seems to be getting worse. It was only two weeks ago a kid a year older was stabbed in Huddersfield.

Most murders are awful but when they're both the same age as my kid it makes it even worse. No idea of the circumstances but I'm just glad the bairn does other things rather than knock about the streets like I did

Back