MSD Partners still at the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

sounds like theyre dangling the carrot of hope for the donkeys willing to chase it.
think weve missed our chance and msd dont mess around
msd have never been buying the club-thats the point,. its the three guys individually-and they dont need to rush into anything, why would they?

msd have never been buying the club-thats the point,. its the three guys individually-and they dont need to rush into anything, why would they?

well you need to be consistent as just a couple of pages ago you were saying ‘MSD want to run it sustainably’ and you’ve made other references to MSD within this thread too. Honestly, your posts change with a mild breeze let alone the wind

Some investment will come in and it'll be announced 24-48hrs, from MSD
Sec loan and resources to take the club back to big time at which point they'll take control
Things are too small fry currently for them to be overly excited
But this will work for everyone
Hope you are right mate...with all the negative stuff last week we just need to get it tied down at whatever level.

ok msd != fpp fair enough... my point was that our regime are allow the possibility that fpp are still in for investment, but i'm pretty convinced that isnt the case

Speedy told us this news about a week ago at the time of posting he may well of been correct , however things change and a week in football is a long time

Some investment will come in and it'll be announced 24-48hrs, from MSD
Sec loan and resources to take the club back to big time at which point they'll take control
Things are too small fry currently for them to be overly excited
But this will work for everyone
Is this true? You can’t believe anything that’s said in here at the min

well you need to be consistent as just a couple of pages ago you were saying ‘MSD want to run it sustainably’ and you’ve made other references to MSD within this thread too. Honestly, your posts change with a mild breeze let alone the wind
ah..you see bth are correct..though your correct to highlight what you jhave..the investment form msd are not, and never have been involved, but the individuals behind it are..though a different venture i think.

i think there is a company even before that? ffp is the recently registered one..but is there somehting in the US THEY SET UP AS WELL for this-I COULD BE WRONG LIKE? BUT IS IT SOMETHING LIKE MSD but with a another word after it to seperate it from the MSD they work for?
MSD Partners, its no secret man, that's their investment company using other peoples money. The Sunderland project is FPP, them using their own money separately.

i think there is a company even before that? ffp is the recently registered one..but is there somehting in the US THEY SET UP AS WELL for this-I COULD BE WRONG LIKE? BUT IS IT SOMETHING LIKE MSD but with a another word after it to seperate it from the MSD they work for?

Not sure about that mate.....I saw some posts about companies being set up in Delaware I think it was,but the FPP company has been set up in the UK using the SoL address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back