MSD Partners still at the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah i see..so they have two firms for other folks money..that i didnt realise. shows they will have full time jobs in the US..not much time for safc.
They are investors.

You do not need time to be that.

You put other people in place to have the time to look after your investment, and attend a Board Meeting every month or quarter.

Some investment will come in and it'll be announced 24-48hrs, from MSD
Sec loan and resources to take the club back to big time at which point they'll take control
Things are too small fry currently for them to be overly excited
But this will work for everyone

I don't like the sound of that if true, but lets wait 24-48 hours and see if anything is announced before starting the speculation.

Why don’t you like the sound of it, I would be delighted

Sec loan is what I don't like. Loan secured against what and why? It wouldn't help with FFP or its equivalent as it wouldn't be income. The last thing we need to be doing is borrowing more money against our assets in my opinion.

But as I said, lets try and avoid speculation for now - if what blanco said is correct, we will hear more before the weekend is over. So I will reserve any judgement until then.

Is this true? You can’t believe anything that’s said in here at the min
Wise word fella! its as if we have been in the desert for weeks dying of thirst and we are seeing the same mirage over and over again but interpreting it differently!In my version there are a bunch of rich americans riding off towards the oasis on camels and what is left behind but a rusty old skip with o'brein written on the side!

Sec loan is what I don't like. Loan secured against what and why? It wouldn't help with FFP or its equivalent as it wouldn't be income. The last thing we need to be doing is borrowing more money against our assets in my opinion.

But as I said, lets try and avoid speculation for now - if what blanco said is correct, we will hear more before the weekend is over. So I will reserve any judgement until then.
Sure GOM said loans are a different ball game might be wrong like.As you say dont like the sound of secured,unless its secured against mcgeough then with much sadness we will have to give him up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back