MSD Partners still at the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

The point is if we go heavily into hoc with some aggressive New York financier types we will be fucked if we don't make it back to the Premier League within a certain time line. They will hold security over the assets and will liquidate them in the most profitable way.

what do we have in the way of assets? Ground and academy? Playing squad has pretty much zero value.
He basically just needs to shut the fuck up. It,s like a cult on 606 led by someone with chronic Attention Deficiency

just weeks ago he was being heralded as some kind of saint on here. Glad people can now see he’s an absolute RAOS.

Someone check Nixon’s Twitter, something’s happened but I can’t see it I’m blocked 😂
Nowt that I can see. Someone asked if he'd heard about the Americans investing in league one and full takeover in the championship and Nixon replied with "I could see some sense in that"

FRIDGE YA CANS LADS...

Please can we refrain from constantly referring to posts on not606.

Rumours bounce back and forth and eventually take on a life of their own to absolutely no one's benefit.

There have been a few attempts to post a copy of a message disparaging certain employees of the club - all of which have been deleted.

Please desist from posting such messages or you will risk a ban.

Thank you.

So you want a board full of people praising the club and all aspects of it to the hilt to give us a favourable media image for potential investors ??

Of course not! Equally I, or probably most supporters,don’t want a forum where any guesswork, innuendo or negative point is taken to be true and then embellished beyond belief to become “fact” to create a really negative outlook!

Was it ever a takeover?
Even though SD said he'd never called it that and specifically said it had always been "investment," hadn't he previously contradicted those semantics by supposedly saying somewhere (Consett possibly?) that he didn't know if they'd want him and CM at the club (which would mean ownership transferring)? Or was that a made up quote?

I’m proper lost now, what’s going on??
Nothing much, there is a rumour that the fpp may still be getting involved in the form of a loan which will be secured against capital value of the club, it would in essence mean they have no say but provide a "loan" this would mean Stewart uses that loan to fund the club into the championship or possibly prem, at which point the loan can be repayed or they can exercise an option to convert that into pre agreed shares.

Nothing much, there is a rumour that the fpp may still be getting involved in the form of a loan which will be secured against capital value of the club, it would in essence mean they have no say but provide a "loan" this would mean Stewart uses that loan to fund the club into the championship or possibly prem, at which point the loan can be repayed or they can exercise an option to convert that into pre agreed shares.
Cheers, is the monorail a non starter now then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back