Moyes OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

People saying the players aren't good enough are half correct, but at the same time, nobody can defend that starting 11 today. Playing JOS in midfield with Seb is horrendous.

If we looked organised and motivated but mistakes let us down, then I could see what we were trying to do and get behind Moyes. We looked like we had a game plan against Liverpool and Hull. I thought we had turned a corner, but we are back to normal, looking clueless. The team selection today was awful, that was down to Moyes - bye bye

Not this time I'm afraid. Conte couldn't keep the players we've got left fit and available up. Moyes has worked miracles to even haul us back into contention after a nightmare start.
Totally agree. We've got the worst squad in the league in terms of balance, depth and overall quality. I'd trade it in for any other teams. We've had loads of injuries and also Moyes didn't get a proper pre season like the other gaffer's. IMO anything better than 20th and he's exceeded my expectations. Keeping us up would be an unbelievable achievement.

Totally agree. We've got the worst squad in the league in terms of balance, depth and overall quality. I'd trade it in for any other teams. We've had loads of injuries and also Moyes didn't get a proper pre season like the other gaffer's. IMO anything better than 20th and he's exceeded my expectations. Keeping us up would be an unbelievable achievement.
Not really. He had 30mil to spend in the summer. That's not loads in the current market but should have been enough to build a better squad than he did.
Yes we've had injuries but squad should have been strong enough to cope better than it is.

People saying the players aren't good enough are half correct, but at the same time, nobody can defend that starting 11 today. Playing JOS in midfield with Seb is horrendous.

Agreed.

Absolutely ridiculous. I'm waiting with interest for his explanation

Same clueless posters thinking sacking the manager is the answer. Clowns.

To a certain extent I agree.

However his team selections are bizarre and invite criticism

He was talking about relegation the day he took the job.

Terrible transfer business. Very negative tactics and team formations, idiotic substitutions.

I'm struggling to think of anything positive to say about his tenure to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back