Logon or register to see this image
L Kone Hamstring Injury October 22, 2016 Late Fitness Test
J Kirchhoff Hamstring Injury November 26, 2016
L Cattermole Back Injury No Return Date
A Januzaj Ankle Injury November 5, 2016
F Borini Groin Strain December 26, 2016
V Mannone Elbow November 19, 2016
S Larsson MCL Knee Ligament Injury February 1, 2017

The majority of which will start in/improve our first team.... Moyes has ben very unlucky thus far, IMO....
More than half the team. I feel sorry for Moyes, hes fighting with both hands tied.

I said after seven games, you've wilfully ignored my main point.

It happened only last season when you wanted McClaren out after drawing 2 and losing 6 of the first 8 games, which is exactly what Moyes has done here.

We then demolished you in game 10 and there was no way back for him.

I've said a few games back. I'll judge Moyes on these 4 games (Palace, WBA, Stoke and West Ham)

We are 3 down and we've taken 1 point from a possible 9 and the performances have been poor.

For some reason people say we should stick back him, I don't know why. We've changed managers in every one of our last 5 seasons and still survived, I think we could do it now.
I think we are just about out of options. Maybe Allardyce could save us, but who else of pedigree would come here now who could save us?

I'll bet Moyes has let it be known that he's interested in the Scotland job.

Win-win.

He doesn't get sacked - we get compo

The team is a disorganised mess. Its a f***ing joke how much we've gone backwards since allardyce left. That's on Moyes and no one else. There's been no signs of improvement, which is also on Moyes. What are we giving him more time for?

The team is a disorganised mess. Its a f***ing joke how much we've gone backwards since allardyce left. That's on Moyes and no one else. There's been no signs of improvement, which is also on Moyes. What are we giving him more time for?
Cos we've given him a 4 year contract. We can't just peddle managers after less than a dozen games. Who the fuck would come here to face that challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back