Moyes needs much more time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clubs sack managers all the time. Watford goes through managers more often than we do and they are doing just fine.

This.

The Moyes regime has been torrid so far like. His transfers, tactics (or lack of), his horrendously negative press conferences which include the declaration that we're in a relegation battle after two games of the season. He has made it hard for a lot of fans to take to him so god knows what the players think of him.

Yesterday was the third game this season we've finished a match with one shot on target, and we were playing the team who were second bottom. He really needs to start earning his money and get this shitshow sorted out..

After just missing out on the Champions League your lot were wanting him sacked 4 (four) games into the next campaign. You know, Like I said!

Don't see how that's relevant at all.

'Have we ever asked for a manager to be sacked after seven games of his reign? '

'Nar, but here's an example of some Newcastle fans wanting a manager gone after 255 games'

I've asked for an example and you've provided something of no relevance at all.

:lol:

Don't see how that's relevant at all.

'Have we ever asked for a manager to be sacked after seven games of his reign? '

'Nar, but here's an example of some Newcastle fans wanting a manager gone after 255 games'

I've asked for an example and you've provided something of no relevance at all.

:lol:

I've twice given you an example of when it happened after 8 games and again 2 games later only 12 months ago.

not sure what that has to do with it like but there you go.

You say he's taken us backwards but we've started the last few seasons as badly as this one and arguably with easier games.

He's had 8 games so far that you can judge him on and he's had a major injury crisis to contend with since he walked in the door.

You can't judge the team starting this season with the one finishing last because every season recently we've played better when we've needed the points at the end of the season and then been poor at the start of the next season again.

If its true there have been two meeting today I would expect Moyes will tender his resignation by tomorrow morning at the latest.

You say he's taken us backwards but we've started the last few seasons as badly as this one and arguably with easier games.

He's had 8 games so far that you can judge him on and he's had a major injury crisis to contend with since he walked in the door.

You can't judge the team starting this season with the one finishing last because every season recently we've played better when we've needed the points at the end of the season and then been poor at the start of the next season again.
He's took us backwards from where we finished, so it is the most logical comparison as those are the players he inherited, not the ones from August 2015. You keep mentioning this injury crisis but the truth is the players he bought, are getting games (and usually beaten) because of this injury crisis. He did not improve the first team in any way shape or form
He's had 8 games and shown absolutely nothing, we've picked up one point at home in relatively easy games, he doesn't inspire confidence in an awful lot of people and I fail to see why we should reward failings. All he has to do to get my vote would be to have this lot busting a got, running, closing down, full of energy, that's all we can ask cos there is very little quality. Guess what? they aren't even giving him that

Never liked watching his Everton sides, and the only real reason people can give for sticking with him is look what he did at Everton. Or we shouldn't be sacking him as we ll look daft. He's shown no signs of replicating what he did at Everton. In the space of a couple of months he's managed to ruin the work of Allardyce. 3 f***ing players of a decent standard would of seen us as a useful side. His Everton side was hard to watch but it was also hard to beat. He's turned us into an absolute push over. The players aren't playing for him and he looks as Cluless as the new Derby manager did last season. If we get to 10 games and it's still as bad and there's no wins, as much as I don't like us continually sacking managers I really wouldn't be arsed if we got shot. A lot of this is his own doing.
All Allardyce did was keep us up just like advocaat, Poyet and di Canio. That's all Allardyce did as I'm aware. He wasn't here long enough to do much else. We don't know what Allardyces plans were before the fa came calling. My guess is that he wasn't planning to be around long as Short wasn't going to provide him with the amount of money he was expecting. So how could Moyes have ruined what he'd done.

I've never been inside but watching SAFC under Moyes is a punishment too far. Give him time for what?
More pathetic signings
More motivational talks
More astute tactics
More ineptitude
More pitiful gutless defeats
It must be the fans fault then.?

All Allardyce did was keep us up just like advocaat, Poyet and di Canio. That's all Allardyce did as I'm aware. He wasn't here long enough to do much else. We don't know what Allardyces plans were before the fa came calling. My guess is that he wasn't planning to be around long as Short wasn't going to provide him with the amount of money he was expecting. So how could Moyes have ruined what he'd done.
Advocaat and Di Canio got a couple of results in a short space of time due a new manager bounce. They came in and shook the place up. Allardyce signed his own players and changed the spine of the team. He made genuine improvements over a prolonged period of time. I fail to see how the achievements were the same as some keep suggesting.

He has done nothing to deserve more time imo, poor singing, poor tactics, no team spirit and excuses being peddled to the press. I really wanted him to do well but I can't see is winning a game with him in charge.

Sticking with a manager isn't always the answer, just look at the mags last season if they had sacked Mcclaren earlier they might have stayed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back