Moyes needs much more time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we pay £13 mill on a player who you say that e don't want to start in the first team? Mental.

I don't like to cast aspersions but I'm starting to wonder if you have mental problems because your comprehension doesn't seem too great.

We didn't want to be starting the number of youngsters we have been in our first team because it obviously lacked experience but Moyes' hands have been tied thanks to injuries to so many players.

If you don't understand this, I think you might want to consider how much merit your opinion of one of the most experienced PL managers should be given.

We fielded an inexperienced side because of the number of injuries we have.

As for getting players in of first team quality with PL experience, I don't think it's that easy to convince players to come here, obviously foreigners who want to play in the PL and youngsters looking to get more starts are areas we can look at but anyone with options is more than likely going to go elsewhere.

We have a decent first team when we have no injuries, probably a better team than last year.
Well the last line I'm not so sure about. My point still stands, ignoring the lack of quality he's getting nothing to very little from the players at his disposal

The more time he is getting the worse we seem to be getting, 1 shot on target against Stoke City is an absolute f***ing disgrace!

that was Sam though, we will NEVER have another manager like him in the transfer market !
also it has only gone stupid this close season when the new deal kicked in, Jordan ibe 15 million !!!! take that in....... :lol:

The days of scouting and finding good players as decent prices has come and gone then??

Has anyone broken the news to Moyes??

It would certainly explain what happened in the summer window...

Last edited:
Well the last line I'm not so sure about. My point still stands, ignoring the lack of quality he's getting nothing to very little from the players at his disposal

I agree he needs to get more out of them but for most I don't think it's a lack of effort, they failed to do simple things like passing to each other and something we never seem to do is get into space ready to receive a pass.

We really need to concentrate on tightening up at the back and start dragging some points out of games while we have so many injuries.

I agree he needs to get more out of them but for most I don't think it's a lack of effort, they failed to do simple things like passing to each other and something we never seem to do is get into space ready to receive a pass.

We really need to concentrate on tightening up at the back and start dragging some points out of games while we have so many injuries.
he seems incapable mate, and he is as culpable as those that don't put their body on the line. I don't see anyone busting a gut to get back and cover, merely jogging and I don't see any of them throwing themselves at a shot or blocking anything other than halfheartedly. We are on opposite sides of the fence on this one marra.

I will add the difficulty is we do need to play the ball out through Midfield so we can settle on the ball and not be chasing the game constantly. I don't think 10 men behind the ball will work.

We have to cut out daft mistakes like playing the ball out from goal to a player in the centre just outside the box, get it out wide of the goal so any cock-ups aren't so easily punished.

he seems incapable mate, and he is as culpable as those that don't put their body on the line. I don't see anyone busting a gut to get back and cover, merely jogging and I don't see any of them throwing themselves at a shot or blocking anything other than halfheartedly. We are on opposite sides of the fence on this one marra.

I think there's a few who could be called out for a poor attitude, Rodwell springs to mind but he's a cowering wreck of a player these days. When he played in the cup he looked more confident and didn't have a bad game so I do think it's down to a complete lack of self belief.

He shouldn't be playing when we have any other option, he works too hard at hiding during a game.

Most of the others I think are putting the effort in, Watmore and Khazri in particular put a good shift in on Saturday.

Last edited:
I don't like to cast aspersions but I'm starting to wonder if you have mental problems because your comprehension doesn't seem too great.

We didn't want to be starting the number of youngsters we have been in our first team because it obviously lacked experience but Moyes' hands have been tied thanks to injuries to so many players.

If you don't understand this, I think you might want to consider how much merit your opinion of one of the most experienced PL managers should be given.
What a bell. Getting personal on a footballing debate.

What a bell. Getting personal on a footballing debate.

Well I said we were forced to field an inexperienced team because of injuries and you twist that into why would we pay £13 million for a player we didn't intend to start.

I don't think it was a huge personal insult but fair enough mate I usually try not to get personal I was just a bit wound up to be honest.

No hard feelings marra.

Well I said we were forced to field an inexperienced team because of injuries and you twist that into why would we pay £13 million for a player we didn't intend to start.

I don't think it was a huge personal insult but fair enough mate I usually try not to get personal I was just a bit wound up to be honest.

No hard feelings marra.
None at all marra. I just think it'soyes' signings which are part of the problem and his negative attitude. To go from the Everton game last season to where we are now is staggering. I honestly think the Man Utd experience has killed Moyes.

30 million is one.... yes ONE decent player these days :lol:
1 moussa sissoko. we try and buy a whole squad with it......
take that in :lol:
30 can also buy you M'Vila, Redmond and Chadli.

it's all about opinions of course. btw........ I think his signings have been generally poor, but..... palace spent more on benteke than we have spent on the whole squad, that's where I sympathise with moyes. he is shopping in the bargain basement, and they don't always come off do they
They had to sell their best player Bolaise to sign him though.

Last edited:
I'm glad you like them.

Your posts are great too. I liked this one:

"I'm sure he (Moyes) is looking at the injury situation..."​

Enlightening and earth shattering stuff. Take a bow, son.

I have a follow-up question tho... After he looks at our injury list, what does he do next?
Panic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back