Moving back Norf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, back in 2003. Lasted 9 years before I done a Dick Whittington and chased the dollar again but still back on a regular basis.

Okay if you are in a decent paid job , fantastic if your lass is in one too. Its got everything you need, its just the lack of jobs, low paid jobs and the public transport ( in some areas ) that is the only problem. There are two North Easts though, living in an urban area with decent pubs, schools, restaurants , transport etc is totally different to living in a village like Horden , Craghead or Trimdon.

Cheaper pints, great beaches and countryside, can get to more home games, plus what you pay for a flat down south can get you a 3 or 4 bed house up here.

Aye.....ye can go for a swim eh?

It's 10' warmer doon here, things holding me back, kids in very good state school, opportunities for them when they leave, even though they won't be able to buy a Fookin flat.......

It's 10' warmer doon here, things holding me back, kids in very good state school, opportunities for them when they leave, even though they won't be able to buy a Fookin flat.......
10 :D

2, tops.

But cooler is better than the stinky shit air down there.

Good schools up here too, once they have left school/6th form they can Nash off to uni or even go to a uni up here.

I recommend everyone down south to do it. The North East is the best place in England and one of the finest in the world.

For the price of a 1 bed London flat where the bog doubles up as a kitchen, you could get a lovely 4 bed home in Cleadon.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any 'Less stabbings and muggings etc etc' comments

The North East is the best place to live in England in my eyes, I understand that many won't see it that way though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back