MotM vs "A Young Manchester City side"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Games just to fast for him, late with 3 tackles that could have been yellows, one was.
In his defence, possibly cos the opposition were all young, extremely fit lads, which he won't be coming up against, week in/week out. Up to now tho, seen him 5 times this season and I thought he'd played quite well and also from listening in to games. But Saturday he seemed to be below par too!

In his defence, possibly cos the opposition were all young, extremely fit lads, which he won't be coming up against, week in/week out. Up to now tho, seen him 5 times this season and I thought he'd played quite well and also from listening in to games. But Saturday he seemed to be below par too!

Re his defence yeah that's definitely a factor, shades of Micky Bridges dancing around Steve Bruce. Imo he's underrated as a ball player, one of the few who can pick a good, long range forward ball. He just looked shattered at times last night. Robson hopefully impresses in training (very good last night) as I would like to see him play in the first team, alongside Mcgeouch on his form in the last couple of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back