MotM vs "A Young Manchester City side"

Billy Fish

Striker
Comfortable enough, as it should have been but fair play to their kids they put in a good performance

Good for Ruiter to keep the sheet
Defence coped well enough, I don't mind the Turk.

Midfield had the better performances from McG and 09 and upfront Dunc had a decent enough game, took the goal well and Kimpi put in an impressive enough performance, he was really pushing to get on the scoresheet second half and was unlucky not to with a couple of decent efforts

For me McGeouch gets it for an assured display in the middle, Honourable mentions to 09 and Watmore and a good second half from Kimpi

Comfortable enough, as it should have been but fair play to their kids they put in a good performance

Good for Ruiter to keep the sheet
Defence coped well enough, I don't mind the Turk.

Midfield had the better performances from McG and 09 and upfront Dunc had a decent enough game, took the goal well and Kimpi put in an impressive enough performance, he was really pushing to get on the scoresheet second half and was unlucky not to with a couple of decent efforts

For me McGeouch gets it for an assured display in the middle, Honourable mentions to 09 and Watmore and a good second half from Kimpi

Kimpi is probably the worse nickname I’ve ever seen created on this forum

I reckon that when you include the 'development fees' their team probably cost a similar amount to the team we put out today.

McGeouch MOTM for me. Thought Maguire was quietly solid today too - retained possession well tucked in neatly to support the midfield.

Back