Moonshot23 Moon and nebula pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a thread talking about domes and ships on the moon, I'd say I was the least gullible one here.

:lol::lol:

Pretty sure this is my thread and I will put on it what I want as long as I'm within site guide lines. If you don't enjoy the material. Why would you even comment? It's pretty laughable to me. Keep on trolling brother. You at least make me laugh with your ignorance.

It's birds, you can even see the rhythmic flapping of their wings as they become more visible as their wings are up/down. They are clearly quite a distance away from the camera and probably not even visible to the naked eye as they'll be that far away. That why it looks like they're zooming across the moon when in fact it's simply due to the relation of their position between the camera and the moon.

Look at how big this UFO is! :eek: It seems to have an eye also!

Logon or register to see this image

You can't actually see the birds :lol: :lol: But if you have an idea how birds will appear to look when flying in a V across the sky at that viewing angle then you can certainly see how they appear to be birds. It's definitely not some unknown flying object shaped like a V using an invisibility cloak ;)
Pretty sure no one said it was a flying V
Ever worked with someone else capturing the moon at the same time?

I have been looking for an opportunity to try and get the ISS passing the sun or moon after discovering this site:
International Space Station Transit Finder

It occurred to me that if you had two people taking a picture at the same time, a known distance apart, then you should be able to calculate the height of the ISS. If someone else captured the same objects you did, it might give an indication of height.

I absolutely would love to work with someone overseas. I want a partner to do research with. Do you know anyone who would be interested in doing this?

MackemX that is a definite possibility. I don't ever take anything off of the table. That in my opinion is way to close to the moon to be birds. I fill birds around my house all the time. You have to check the birds native to my area. We have nothing that would be that high. i will agree that these are not close to the surface of the moon. I will say that they are definitely out of low earth orbit. No birds fly even remotely close to that high.

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is my thread and I will put on it what I want as long as I'm within site guide lines. If you don't enjoy the material. Why would you even comment? It's pretty laughable to me. Keep on trolling brother. You at least make me laugh with your ignorance.

Why would you post something on a public forum if you can't stand it to be scrutinised by your peers.

You're the ignorant one here 100%

Aye on a phone it is as it automatically goes to fullscreen. I couldn't edit my post again so just left it as I didn't think anyone would bother anyway :lol:

Try this one as it works in my phone but turn phone sideways and click the fullscreen icon. It's still not as good as viewing on a laptop/PC/TV using that fullscreen link.

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
I can see it now. It does look like birds from that perspective but I wouldn't bet my house on it.

I wonder if this is still classed as a UFO @niceonemarra
I never said it was a UFO I said it was a cluster of objects, source: Moonshot23 Moon and nebula pics

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a crater region straight across the mare of nectar from Theophillus. You can use the two main craters for a reference. A lot of weird different anomalies in this picture.

I was just taking the piss mate as some on here will think it's summit like a cloaked Klingon ship ;)

Good spot though in the first place and again some great photos :cool:

I appreciate it, Hopefully I will bring other things that peak your interest.

Why would you post something on a public forum if you can't stand it to be scrutinised by your peers.

You're the ignorant one here 100%

I don't mind people putting up opinion's at all. In fact I like to hear other opinion's. Attacking how I present MY material is pointless and not needed. If you don't like it and cant give a respectable opinion. My advice to you would be lave it alone. Or i will definitely call you out on it. Good day to my friend. If you read. the people who disagree with me. Most have stated their opinion and moved on. You my friend are a different type.

Last edited:
This is a crater region straight across the mare of nectar from Theophillus. You can use the two main craters for a reference. A lot of weird different anomalies in this picture.

I appreciate it, Hopefully I will bring other things that peak your interest. Pique

I don't mind people putting up opinion's at all. In fact I like to hear other opinion's. Attacking how I present MY material is pointless and not needed. If you don't like it and cant give a respectable opinion. My advice to you would be lave it alone. Or i will definitely call you out on it. Good day to my friend. If you read. the people who disagree with me. Most have stated their opinion and moved on. You my friend are a different type.

Marra I'll say what the feck I like about how you present your "material" because you're clearly trying to convince us you've found spaceships and domes on the moon, you're a delusional "UFO hunter" imo based on statements like this >

I'm glad that you guys are able to see them now. I know the regular speed is tough to see. Its a interesting catch for sure. Hopefully I will catch the holy grail pretty soon.

You say you don't care what we think but you do.

I dont put this out for any gain. I put this out so you can make your own mind up.

Unless we disagree then you have a fanny-fit

I could care less what you or anyone else thinks they see. I have the ability to put things out that most don't get to see. it is nothing more than that for me.

Except for the hissy-fit you have when people show your UFO's to be a flock of geese (who can fly higher than the Mt.everest btw)

The guy is going out in his back garden and taking a pic of another galaxy etc and showing them to us and you are calling him ignorant 100%?!?! have a look at yourself man Pricey lad.

Do you not think its interesting at all?

Get a grip man !!

The pictures of the galaxies are incredible, no doubt about that.

.. but that's not what you asked him to post here for is it ??

He's ignorant on the limitations of his own equipment, he's ignorant on his analysis of that same material, he has zero analysis skills, he's ignorant of science in general, he has posted flying geese and still won't admit it.

Get a grip man !!

The pictures of the galaxies are incredible, no doubt about that.

.. but that's not what you asked him to post here for is it ??

He's ignorant on the limitations of his own equipment, he's ignorant on his analysis of that same material, he has zero analysis skills, he's ignorant of science in general, he has posted flying geese and still won't admit it.
ew man this is our chance to see genuine pics/videos of galaxies far far away and you are going on like a baboon because he suggested domes and a possible ship on the moon.

Stop having a hissy fit man you snowflake.

Don't forget the geese UFO's flying in formation.

Nevermind, hopefully soon he'll capture the holy grail :lol::lol:
Well on this thread we are presenting geese etc in a sensible way and moving on, you are laughing and being disruptive and I'm sensing a hint of fury in your posts u ok hun?

anyone know what that ^ is ?

Well on this thread we are presenting geese etc in a sensible way and moving on

Who is saying it's geese and moving on ?

Your marra isn't, he's adamant birds can't fly that high (how high is it, he doesn't even know) a small amount of time spent on research suggests geese fly over the Himalayas during migration (30,000ft) and are seen in Arizona regularly.

I'd love to see threads by him filled with shots of the galaxy but that's not going to happen is it, first thread, BANG, aliens, domes and ships on the moon.

:oops:

Who is saying it's geese and moving on ?

Your marra isn't, he's adamant birds can't fly that high (how high is it, he doesn't even know) a small amount of time spent on research suggests geese fly over the Himalayas during migration (30,000ft) and are seen in Arizona regularly.

I'd love to see threads by him filled with shots of the galaxy but that's not going to happen is it, first thread, BANG, aliens, domes and ships on the moon.

:oops:
Are you saying geese fly over 30,000ft higher than the Himalayas?

Canada geese fly in a distinctive V-shaped flight formation, with an altitude of 1 km (3,000 feet) for migration flight. The maximum flight ceiling of Canada geese is unknown, but they have been reported at 9 km (29,000 feet).

He didn't dispute it wasn't geese you just dragged it out to make it seem that way.

If you want to debunk any of his claims go ahead but please do it in a constructive manner and don't be a dick about it. Cheers marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back