Moonshot23 Moon and nebula pics

Great pictures..... Keep them coming .... until the FBI bust in and take away all your equipment.
I bought an acre on the moon for the wife as a present, I'll have to dig out the area so you can get a picture for me. :)

On a thread talking about domes and ships on the moon, I'd say I was the least gullible one here.

:lol::lol:
The remains of five S-IVB third stages of Saturn V rockets from the Apollo program are the heaviest single pieces sent to the Lunar surface. Humans have left over 187,400 kilograms (413,100 lb) of material on the Moon.
Source List of artificial objects on the Moon - Wikipedia

Gonk

I mean, who'd have thought that N.O.M was friends with a fruit loop. :lol:
If you don't like the content of this thread click on the red X at the top right of the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure why it didn't work. I'm glad that you guys are able to see them now. I know the regular speed is tough to see. Its a interesting catch for sure. Hopefully I will catch the holy grail pretty soon.

I'm not sure why it didn't work. I'm glad that you guys are able to see them now. I know the regular speed is tough to see. Its a interesting catch for sure. Hopefully I will catch the holy grail pretty soon. Marra thank you for putting t up there.
Ever worked with someone else capturing the moon at the same time?

I have been looking for an opportunity to try and get the ISS passing the sun or moon after discovering this site:
International Space Station Transit Finder

It occurred to me that if you had two people taking a picture at the same time, a known distance apart, then you should be able to calculate the height of the ISS. If someone else captured the same objects you did, it might give an indication of height.

The remains of five S-IVB third stages of Saturn V rockets from the Apollo program are the heaviest single pieces sent to the Lunar surface. Humans have left over 187,400 kilograms (413,100 lb) of material on the Moon.
Source List of artificial objects on the Moon - Wikipedia

Gonk

Sorry it must have been one of those cloaked ships, made to look like a dome.

Logon or register to see this image

Maybe he can prove we went to the moon by looking at some of the landing sites instead of seeing digital lens discrepancies and calling them UFOs

Sorry it must have been one of those cloaked ships, made to look like a dome.

Maybe he can prove we went to the moon by looking at some of the landing sites instead of seeing digital lens discrepancies and calling them UFOs
What do you make of the UFOs in this clip?

What do you make of the UFOs in this clip?

Why do you think whatever it is your looking at is flying ? (I can't see shit)

When I look at the sky I often see these floaty things and I think they employ some kind of advanced anti-tracking chameleon shields because when I try to look at them they move away from my direct line of sight, what do you think they might be ?

What I'm really interested in are orbs and trying to work out whether they are angels or spirits, we started seeing them when digital cameras became popular and that's because the technology can now pick them up and no other reason.

Last edited:
Why do you think whatever it is your looking at is flying ? (I can't see shit)

When I look at the sky I often see these floaty things and I think they employ some kind of advanced anti-tracking chameleon shields because when I try to look at them they move away from my direct line of sight, what do you think they might be ?
Look again and you will see them, focus on the bright spot to the left centre of the screen, you should see them fly across if you keep looking.

Those things in the eyes are very common and only an idiot would think they were UFOs.

What I'm really interested in are orbs and trying to work out whether they are angels or spirits, we started seeing them when digital cameras became popular and that's because the technology can now pick them up and no other reason.
backscatter (also called near-camera reflection)

backscatter (also called near-camera reflection)

So how do you know whatever it is your seeing* in this out of focus, wobbly, shimmering heat affected video is a UFO and not a digital distortion of something else, similar to what you have mentioned above or even some effect we haven't got a name for yet.

For example, do you really think this helicopter is floating ? Or do you realise the limitations of digital recording devices, have you EVEN CONSIDERED THIS before you slap a "it must be a UFO" label on it ?

* I still can't see shit

So how do you know whatever it is your seeing* in this out of focus, wobbly, shimmering heat affected video is a UFO and not a digital distortion of something else, similar to what you have mentioned above or even some effect we haven't got a name for yet.

For example, do you really think this helicopter is floating ? Or do you realise the limitations of digital recording devices, have you EVEN CONSIDERED THIS before you slap a "it must be a UFO" label on it ?

* I still can't see shit
Great gif that marra.

Have another look for the UFOs as until you see them it will be difficult for you to discuss them.

* I still can't see shit

I get what your saying and agree in part with you however if we applied that thought every time then we couldn’t really believe anything we see recorded by camera as it could just be an anomaly of some sort.

Took me a few goes to see the things in that video. Look at the bright spot in the centre of the screen (slightly to the left) at 16 seconds a number of very small black objects travel past in sync.

Great gif that marra.

Have another look for the UFOs as until you see them it will be difficult for you to discuss them.

I can't see them, what is it I'm supposed to be seeing, dots, triangles, cigar shapes, how big, where at, can you not screen shot them and post that ?

I've looked more than half a dozen times and I can't see shit except for it going in and out of focus, wobbling through heat shimmer, I've no idea what you're seeing.

I can't see them, what is it I'm supposed to be seeing, dots, triangles, cigar shapes, how big, where at, can you not screen shot them and post that ?

I've looked more than half a dozen times and I can't see shit except for it going in and out of focus, wobbling through heat shimmer, I've no idea what you're seeing.

16 seconds in, you are looking for several small dark shapes going from right to left in a group formation.

Are you taking the piss? :lol: :lol:

They are just bits of dust or in most of those 5 clips, insects that are that out of focus that when they reflect the light from the camera they appear as a circle.

:EDIT: I see @niceonemarra has hoyed up the term backscatter for this 'illusion'

Seriously though what did you make of the ufos on the video ? It's easy to ridicule but they are there, whatever they are, and appear to be moving in sync.

I get what your saying and agree in part with you however if we applied that thought every time then we couldn’t really believe anything we see recorded by camera as it could just be an anomaly of some sort.

This is exactly the attitude you should hold when examining ANYTHING, it's called critical thinking and if you learn critical thinking you'll understand all the traps and pitfalls ALL these conspiracies fall into and why the scientific community don't take them seriously.

Yet scientists will happily spend months 2km under the ground smashing atoms into each other, why do you think that is?

Back