Moonshot23 Moon and nebula pics

Just because you see a symmetrical shape on the moon doesn't make it a ship or dome, that's called anomaly hunting and is a well known form of cognitive deception that often goes hand in hand with the argument from ignorance another type of logic trap conspiracy theorist often fall into.

I do love those shots of the galaxies, absolutely beautiful, nice work.

Im well aware of fake moon hunting. I dont put this out for any gain. I put this out so you can make your own mind up. Dont get my objective mis construed.

Really? You never mentioned it.

Oh, and fuck off.
I expect some people like you. Dont hate the work. Just enjoy it chisel chest.

Impressive. Are you using the ZWO camera for the nebula pics? What sort of exposure do you set it to? Do you do it as one long exposure or many stacked?

Cheers for the tip off
I use a starlight express Ultrastar camera. The ZWO is for auto guiding and the moon. I take long exposures and I stack them. My main attachment that gets these is a hyperstar. 30 second exp on those.

Last edited:
Im well aware of fake moon hunting. I dont put this out for any gain. I put this out so you can make your own mind up. Dont get my objective mis construed.

I use a starlight express Ultrastar camera. The ZWO is for auto guiding and the moon. I take long exposures and I stack them. My main attachment that gets these is a hyperstar. 30 second exp on those.
Cheers. I have only imaged solar system objects, but then with a 90mm altz mount, I’m not exactly well placed to image DSOs

How can anyone make up there own mind if you use the power of suggestion

I know this is bbblurry. Try to look through it just south of center. there is a sideways teardrop. I think it may be a dome. or possibly a ship.
Logon or register to see this image

Do you believe in aliens?

;)

Must have a good cloaking shield that one marra. :lol:

Hey champ, When you are that close to the moon and things are POSSIBLY closer to the moon. They are very small. On a phone you will never see it. There are four things in a diamond pattern, VERY SMALL. If you want it slowed down so you can see it then just ask.

Do you believe in aliens?

;)
I believe the universe is too vast for us to be the only biological in the whole universe.

Some great images, thank you.
Do you live near Howick in Northumberland?

No, I live in the state of Arizona in the USA.

Last edited:
You say it is the power of perception. I say it is my opinion of what I think I may possibly see. I could care less what you or anyone else thinks they see. I have the ability to put things out that most don't get to see. it is nothing more than that for me.

Love these pics like.
Thank you so much and there will be more each week. i shoot the universe weekly.

Cheers. I have only imaged solar system objects, but then with a 90mm altz mount, I’m not exactly well placed to image DSOs

Still a awesome piece of equipment. I love the moon the most. it is very mysterious. The nebula's and galaxies are flipping awesome too though. the universe is a amazing place.

I invited him as there are a few on here that are interested in the stuff he is producing.

Yes sir everything i put up is 100% my own material.I am a american. i live in the state of Arizona.

For the guy that was saying something about UFO's being cloaked. I've slowed the video to 50% for your eyes. Still comes in at 3 and leaves at 8 o'clock. To me it appears to be 4 objects in a pattern.

Did the OP send this to Tyler ;)

Are you referring to secureteam10 Tyler?

Here is the moon crater Fabricius. This picture came out killer. This is a 3x barlow shot with the ZWO.

WIKIPEDIA-Fabricius (crater) Fabricius is a lunar impact crater that is located within the northeast part of the walled plain Janssen. Attached to the north-northwest rim is the slightly larger cater Metius. Fabricius has multiple central peaks that rise to 0.8 km, with a rugged rise to the northwest running north–south.

Last edited:
how guilliable are you
You say it is the power of perception. I say it is my opinion of what I think I may possibly see. I could care less what you or anyone else thinks they see. I have the ability to put things out that most don't get to see. it is nothing more than that for me.

Thank you so much and there will be more each week. i shoot the universe weekly.

Still a awesome piece of equipment. I love the moon the most. it is very mysterious. The nebula's and galaxies are flipping awesome too though. the universe is a amazing place.

Yes sir everything i put up is 100% my own material.I am a american. i live in the state of Arizona.

For the guy that was saying something about UFO's being cloaked. I've slowed the video to 50% for your eyes. Still comes in at 3 and leaves at 8 o'clock. To me it appears to be 4 objects in a pattern.

Are you referring to secureteam10 Tyler?

Here is the moon crater Fabricius. This picture came out killer. This is a 3x barlow shot with the ZWO.

WIKIPEDIA-Fabricius (crater) Fabricius is a lunar impact crater that is located within the northeast part of the walled plain Janssen. Attached to the north-northwest rim is the slightly larger cater Metius. Fabricius has multiple central peaks that rise to 0.8 km, with a rugged rise to the northwest running north–south.
Those videos arnt working I'm getting an error when I press play.

Me too, not sure if it's a cock up with the link...or bad
his link should work

look at the bright spot on the moon at the left middle of the pic, you will see the cluster of objects fly past

16 seconds in

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to spot, but yep spotted them ;)
its great to see something like that

The unidentified objects come in the screen at 5 seconds and they leave at 9 seconds. They come in the screen from 3 o' lock and they leave the screen at 8 o'clock. We have to keep all possibilities on the table. I cannot tell what they are. Hence the classification of UFO. I do know that i'm up on the moon pretty good.
That's a great find thank you marra, I couldn't see it till I watched the slowed down version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure why it didn't work. I'm glad that you guys are able to see them now. I know the regular speed is tough to see. Its a interesting catch for sure. Hopefully I will catch the holy grail pretty soon.
its great to see something like that

That's a great find thank you marra, I couldn't see it till I watched the slowed down version.

I'm not sure why it didn't work. I'm glad that you guys are able to see them now. I know the regular speed is tough to see. Its a interesting catch for sure. Hopefully I will catch the holy grail pretty soon. Marra thank you for putting t up there.

I'm not sure why it didn't work. I'm glad that you guys are able to see them now. I know the regular speed is tough to see. Its a interesting catch for sure. Hopefully I will catch the holy grail pretty soon.

I'm not sure why it didn't work. I'm glad that you guys are able to see them now. I know the regular speed is tough to see. Its a interesting catch for sure. Hopefully I will catch the holy grail pretty soon. Marra thank you for putting t up there.
You are very welcome marra.

Hey champ, When you are that close to the moon and things are POSSIBLY closer to the moon. They are very small. On a phone you will never see it. There are four things in a diamond pattern, VERY SMALL. If you want it slowed down so you can see it then just ask.

I believe the universe is too vast for us to be the only biological in the whole universe.

No, I live in the state of Arizona in the USA.

Same mate

Back