Missed opportunities with Dan Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scowen has been the most consistent of all of them. Power doing well the last few games as well.
I'm not saying they haven't just trying to say the young lad could have played a bit
When he's good enough.

I'll trust the judgement of a man with over 20 years professional experience in Football over the forum poster.
AHH well why are you on a football forum then by that logic you won't have any different opinions

Last edited:

The past 2 league game we have missed opportunities of giving him much needed experience in the league.

Both games were over and it would have been ideal for him to come on and get 15 / 20 mins in each game

Definitely missed a trick

Honestly I wish people would pack it in with this obsession about Dan Neil. We aren't a charity, hes 18, he's still learning the game. I would rather he had went out on loan than Embleton tbh.

Honestly I wish people would pack it in with this obsession about Dan Neil. We aren't a charity, hes 18, he's still learning the game. I would rather he had went out on loan than Embleton tbh.
We have seen many poor midfield performances this season what's wrong with wanting to see an 18 year old when games won

the clamour for Neil is getting boring now. yes he's a young local lad who looks promising but you'd think we were leaving out a world beater the way some people go on about him. would benefit more from going out on loan lower down the leagues and playing regularly in a first team

Are you his agent? I swear the less someone plays the better they are.
I suggest you don't post on here if you are just going to agree with everything a manager does as he's been in the game 20 years, do you not want a promising player to get a chance

Not giving opportunities to talented young lads will see more talented lads want to leave or not see their future here.

Theres no doubt the lads up to it just needs more experience

Where did we miss a trick we won both games? The same has been said of Diamond but so far he has been poor, we need to win games not experiment
This 100%.
Embleton and Diamond. 22 and 21 years old and shown next to nowt on the pitch. Must be similar in training or they would be playing. Shoukd be showing more at that age. Not gonna make it.
Neil. A bit younger so reserve judgment. If pressed though i would say he's going the same way.
All be at Carlisle, Gateshead or Shields in
3 years
Theres no doubt the lads up to it just needs more experience
There is nothing BUT doubt

This 100%.
Embleton and Diamond. 22 and 21 years old and shown next to nowt on the pitch. Must be similar in training or they would be playing. Shoukd be showing more at that age. Not gonna make it.
Neil. A bit younger so reserve judgment. If pressed though i would say he's going the same way.
All be at Carlisle, Gateshead or Shields in
3 years

There is nothing BUT doubt
Dan Neil will not be league two in three years 😂

Where did we miss a trick we won both games? The same has been said of Diamond but so far he has been poor, we need to win games not experiment
Diamond hasn't been poor at all ??
He has only been getting 20minute cameos, tuesday night , within minutes of coming on , his first cross put it on a plate for Wyke.
Every single time he has come on he has roasted the oppositions left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back