Minor things that really annoy you

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have to follow some sort of process, and you do what you think is required of you, then are delayed or buggered about and it turns out there was something else you were required to do only they never mentioned that was part of the process.

When you complain that you've been buggered about because they forgot to mention a key part of the process, they explain why there's an additional part of the process. You politely explain that you don't mind what their little process is, you just need them to tell you what the process up front so you don't get messed around, and the f***ing IDIOT repeats the already provided and irrelevant information about why they have that step in their process. f***ing morons.
Almost as annoying as deja vu.

Dog walkers with those extendable leads.They will not retract them as you approach so you have to go the long way round.Ignorant bstds.
People riding bikes on pavements.
I hate it when the sods cycle past you like the wind from behind you leaving about two inches between them and you.If you inadvertently step to the side just as they pass ...crash bang wallop.They should slow down and leave plenty of space between you and them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Applying for a mortgage... And having to wait 6 weeks because some numty couldnt fill in sections 7 & 10 correctly.... 5 f***ing TIMES!!!

Dog walkers with those extendable leads.They will not retract them as you approach so you have to go the long way round.Ignorant bstds.

I hate it when the sods cycle past you like the wind from behind you leaving about two inches between them and you.If you inadvertently step to the side just as they pass ...crash bang wallop.They should slow down and leave plenty of space between you and them.
Couldn't agree more. Some might think this harsh, but I'd hang the fuckers.

Phone wankers leaving the match walking along looking at screens walking half pace. Fat tarts linked up arms leaving the match.
Leaving the match basically :lol:

Being a new manger of a newly formed under 9 football team, doing with the sole aim of making it about fun. Being assigned a new player in the week (hurray because you entered with established teams and with a squad so small that you have no subs) and then playing him in the first round of a cup match that your team wins. Then two days later some jobsworth at the regional FA emailing you to say that you are ‘guilty’ of ‘cheating’ and that you are fined and have to explain to a bunch of 8 year olds they are all expelled from taking up a hard earned place in the next round, because it turns out that the registration form for your new player was submitted 2 days late by the club secretary. And breathe in...and exhale...

Autocorrect on sirhd jducuuej dkifj.
Twats in shops who demand your name, address, postcode and email. When you say no they claim it's for data protection. It's the f***ing opposite of data protection, it's purely for marketing. They should have to give us their information cos, like the phone twats, it's our account/money etc. so they should have to prove to us they're legitimate.
One fucker the other week even said, "nobody cares about your name and address". Even tho' he wasn't part of the conversation. The bitter, bitter irony.

Last edited:
People at work who come over to speak to someone who sits near me while i’m away from my desk and sit in my chair.

“Oh sorry am I in your seat?”

What the fuck do you think dipshit this my desk with all my stuff on it.

people with no concept of people around them
like old f***ing women walking along then they will just stiop suddenly and people behind will have to avoid them
or people walking about 5 wide along a path asnd then not moving if youre walking towards them
or people on buses swearing on if theres kids in earshot
I hate people
Sounds like the galleries any day of the week

Being a new manger of a newly formed under 9 football team, doing with the sole aim of making it about fun. Being assigned a new player in the week (hurray because you entered with established teams and with a squad so small that you have no subs) and then playing him in the first round of a cup match that your team wins. Then two days later some jobsworth at the regional FA emailing you to say that you are ‘guilty’ of ‘cheating’ and that you are fined and have to explain to a bunch of 8 year olds they are all expelled from taking up a hard earned place in the next round, because it turns out that the registration form for your new player was submitted 2 days late by the club secretary. And breathe in...and exhale...

Cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back