Minor things that really annoy you

Realising when you go to see a used car that you are considering purchasing, that it is not the hoped-for brand-new car that happens to be 5 years old, but that it is actually a USED car with a reasonable amount of wear and tear.

Still bought the bugger. Me Mazda's deed, waiting for the vultures to come and pick it to pieces :(.

When the indicators in the door pillars didn't pop out properly.

Not many will understand that! ;)

Realising when you go to see a used car that you are considering purchasing, that it is not the hoped-for brand-new car that happens to be 5 years old, but that it is actually a USED car with a reasonable amount of wear and tear.

Still bought the bugger. Me Mazda's deed, waiting for the vultures to come and pick it to pieces :(.

Not many will understand that! ;)

Someone did - that'll do me!

Mu

ne always leaves water in bottom of a glass you pick it up and turn it over to put in dishwater and sploooooosh all over kitchen floor
She always puts the bread knife in the cutlery basket so it sticks up and stops the nozzle rotating
Nests her spoons too
But if she always leaves water in the bottom of the glass, surely you'd have internalised this by now and be prepared to empty the water out before loading into the dishwasher?

People walking into other rooms when mid-convo and not raising their voices to compensate.
That, and people not realising that sometimes you have to shout up, like me mate when we head out on the mountain bikes.

"What, mate? Shout up!" :mad:

Bloke at work microwaves his water for a cup of tea instead of using the kettle, same bloke mixes his cereal and milk for what seems the full half hour of our break clunk clunk f#cking clunk :evil:

Paying with a £10 note and getting the change in all coins because £5 notes are rarer than unicorn shit.

***** at the front of traffic light queues who take about 30 seconds to get into gear and let their handbrake off.

Back