Minor things that really annoy you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birds getting on the tube with those "baby on board" badges.

You don't deserve priority just because you like being f***ing creampied!

Aye, let's prioritise seats for the exact folk helping to make the world overcrowded and seats scarce.

Another similar annoyance, people with bairns getting to park closer to the shop, because reasons.

Last edited:
People too tight/lazy to learn how to drive and treat everyone else like a free taxi when they need to get somewhere in an emergency.

It's like, we all pay hundreds in tax and insurance, why don't you put that same money aside and ring a cab firm when needed?

Birds getting on the tube with those "baby on board" badges.

You don't deserve priority just because you like being f***ing creampied!
And what about those wheelchair people and the space they take up? You're on f***ing wheels mate, use them! I wish I had wheels!

People dropping litter.
That's not minor.

It's a major problem and a massive annoyance.

The roadsides of this country are a national disgrace.
There's a "lad" at work who stirs his coffee for 20 - 25 seconds two or three times a day. How the I haven't running windmilled him I'll never know :evil:
People who come straight out from slip roads as if they have right of way - even when there's no way you can let out them 'cos there's someone in the outside lane stopping you pulling out.

Who taught you to f@@king drive?!?!

You don't have right of way!

It's effectively an angled T-junction. You wouldn't drive straight out across one of those.

Or maybe you would.

F@@king clowns.
They would be the same arses who sit bang in the middle of a T-junction to turn right, blocking anyone from wanting to go left.

Or the same arses that turn left at a roundabout without signalling leaving you sat there like a prick giving way to thin air.
People who don't indicate when they leave a roundabout. So you are sitting there waiting to join the roundabout watching the bastards turn off while you wonder if they are coming straight round at you. Boils my piss every time
This.

Last edited:
Inappropriate use of the audible warning instrument aka sounding the horn on your car when seeing somebody in the street you think you know, taxi pulling up outside, driving past a pub with people drinking outside, acknowledging leaving a friends/relatives house by blaring the horn for 200 yds as you drive off etc, etc. Whenever this happens I want the car to immediately collapse on its axles...

when they turn the volume up on adverts
drivers flying down the right-hand lane as if they're turning right and then pulling into the straight ahead lane (there's always some nugget or old person that lets them in)

How all sausages are "award winning"

How it seems perfectly acceptable to chuck fag ends on the ground. IT ISNT

People who cant bag shopping as they scan it. So, they scan it, put it down in the bagging area and then start to bag it when they have finished scanning, And then hunt for the purse to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back