"Mile High" Teacher and Pupil on way to Large Hadron Collider.

• Thread starter Deleted member 30853
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
when you went on a school trip's years ago, did your teachers not get drunk . went to wooller and teacher's got drunk one night, lads all asleep in dorms & miss walks in, in her nightie WAHEYYY no sex / blowjobs, she was just getting into beds with random lads. (PISSED)

till sir came in and took her out . wasn't even 11 & we were not the type to tell mam/paper's/police , was more like when back at school we seen miss barrett in her nightie & noo bra.

:eek::eek::eek:

this was about 30 year ago & didn't get reported like it does now but funny seeing your teachers pissed, wasn't all pc back then and you could be pissed & in charge of kids.

We had an art teacher whom many in our school thought was a milf. She was caught bang to rights, knickers round ankles being shagged senseless by a sixth former in the stationary cupboard outside the art room.

Better still was the fact the head caught them with the noises they were making. The icing on the cake was there was a nice collection of pupils present when the head pulled the door open, including a good mate of mine.

She was told to leave quietly if she didn't want the police involved.

These days, they'd have been straight in.

How things were more discretely handled in the past to revert the school being embarrassed.

"Prevent" not "revert". Damned predictive text!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

How things were more discretely handled in the past to revert the school being embarrassed.

we didn't have facebook, phone's etc . back then . it was just gossip / rumour. gibson will wish he played in 80's etc & he could have got away with what he said.

When I was at school one of the teachers had to leave because she'd been at it with another teacher around the school I think.
It ended up in The Scum so one of the teachers was sent out into Barney to buy every copy of The Scum - forgetting that pupils came on buses from all around Co. Durham!

Good old "Do It Anywhere Donohue"
She was canny IIRC

Was this one not a 6th form student? That's Key Stage 4 isn't it? Therefore not actually illegal (I'm guessing like I know nowt about laws relating to noncery).

I think there is an exception to the usual age of consent of 16. Since she is, as a teacher, in a "Position of Trust" then that she goes up to 18. A football coach is a "Relationship of Trust" and it all gets a bit murky. Legally "OK", moral minefield. Teachers, coaches who go anywhere near a youngster are very silly.

When I was at school one of the teachers had to leave because she'd been at it with another teacher around the school I think.
It ended up in The Scum so one of the teachers was sent out into Barney to buy every copy of The Scum - forgetting that pupils came on buses from all around Co. Durham!

Good old "Do It Anywhere Donohue"
She was canny IIRC
where did you go to school?

Does a "position of trust" really apply when it's a 17/18 year old?

I was working full time at 17, if I'd shagged my boss I doubt it would have been an issue?

Does a "position of trust" really apply when it's a 17/18 year old?

I was working full time at 17, if I'd shagged my boss I doubt it would have been an issue?
It is an extension of the age of consent specifically for pupil / teacher relationships. Particularly protects kids with learning difficulties for example who have adults near them.

It is an extension of the age of consent specifically for pupil / teacher relationships. Particularly protects kids with learning difficulties for example who have adults near them.

Yeah that makes sense but a 17/18 year old who doesn't have learning difficulties isn't vulnerable. Unethical at worst imo

I shall let you guess.

As a bonus story, the headmaster's son, who was younger than me, was also done for being a nonce.
i know where, and i'm familiar with the headmaster beginning with F. the victims younger brother was the year above me. he once chased one of the lads round with a knife because said lad crept up behind him and whispered F****** in his ear :lol:

We had an art teacher whom many in our school thought was a milf. She was caught bang to rights, knickers round ankles being shagged senseless by a sixth former in the stationary cupboard outside the art room.

Better still was the fact the head caught them with the noises they were making. The icing on the cake was there was a nice collection of pupils present when the head pulled the door open, including a good mate of mine.

Wasnt St Aidan's was it?:eek::lol:

i know where, and i'm familiar with the headmaster beginning with F. the victims younger brother was the year above me. he once chased one of the lads round with a knife because said lad crept up behind him and whispered F****** in his ear :lol:

Well well well...
I'm guessing you were ensconced in that educational crevice too then
Not sure what you've *'d out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back