"Mile High" Teacher and Pupil on way to Large Hadron Collider.

• Thread starter Deleted member 30853
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was this one not a 6th form student? That's Key Stage 4 isn't it? Therefore not actually illegal (I'm guessing like I know nowt about laws relating to noncery).

Her shagging him might be legal, however, she's still abused her position of trust and screwed herself good and proper careerwise. Shagging him in the plane toilet might count as gross indecency. :)

Was this one not a 6th form student? That's Key Stage 4 isn't it? Therefore not actually illegal (I'm guessing like I know nowt about laws relating to noncery).

Unless he was 18 it isn't legal.

"The law is clear. A sexual relationship between someone who is in a position of trust and a person to whom that trust extends, is criminal.

The 2003 Act amended the law in relation to position of trust offences. It enacted the following offences:

• s 16 (abuse of trust: sexual activity with a child)
  • s 17 (abuse of trust: causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity)
  • s 18 (abuse of trust: sexual activity in the presence of a child)
  • s 19 (abuse of trust: causing a child to watch a sex act)
It is worth noting that the offences cover children and young persons up to the age of 18 and so extend beyond the 16 and 17 year olds with which this post is concerned."

Unless he was 18 it isn't legal.

"The law is clear. A sexual relationship between someone who is in a position of trust and a person to whom that trust extends, is criminal.

The 2003 Act amended the law in relation to position of trust offences. It enacted the following offences:

• s 16 (abuse of trust: sexual activity with a child)
  • s 17 (abuse of trust: causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity)
  • s 18 (abuse of trust: sexual activity in the presence of a child)
  • s 19 (abuse of trust: causing a child to watch a sex act)
It is worth noting that the offences cover children and young persons up to the age of 18 and so extend beyond the 16 and 17 year olds with which this post is concerned."

A pupil in their final year if 6th form is more likely to be 18 than not

Her shagging him might be legal, however, she's still abused her position of trust and screwed herself good and proper careerwise. Shagging him in the plane toilet might count as gross indecency. :)
GCSEs are KS4.

As already mentioned though, when in a position of trust the laws are different.

A pupil in their final year if 6th form is more likely to be 18 than not

Depends what point in time in the year it happened. If it happened in September, then they're much more likely to be 17, February and it'll be 50/50 etc.

Depends what point in time in the year it happened. If it happened in September, then they're much more likely to be 17, February and it'll be 50/50 etc.
Agree, made my point that he was possibly older than 16 or 17 badly

If it was on a plane whose jurisdiction do they prosecute under? Is it the flag of the carrier or the country at which it is flying over at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back