"Mile High" Teacher and Pupil on way to Large Hadron Collider.

• Thread starter Deleted member 30853
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, alright then :lol:

Frijj, to be honest I think you're a good'un om here. Just go with the flow lad, you're just a victim of my very good long term memory.

I'll no doubt open up my gob and lay myself wide open to attack at some point and never here the last of it.

I hoyed up the top pic on the first page, but the posts have been pulled?

Mods?!! The pictures are in the public domain and therefore not a further breach of anyone's privacy.

"Warning for inappropiate behaviour and stop stalking Frijj."

Oh very funny!!!

Anyway, as nobody else has:

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......wad.

Looks like the type that would stick a finger in your arse while she's got your pipe half way down her lungs, so it's a yes from me.

when you went on a school trip's years ago, did your teachers not get drunk . went to wooller and teacher's got drunk one night, lads all asleep in dorms & miss walks in, in her nightie WAHEYYY no sex / blowjobs, she was just getting into beds with random lads. (PISSED)

till sir came in and took her out . wasn't even 11 & we were not the type to tell mam/paper's/police , was more like when back at school we seen miss barrett in her nightie & noo bra.

There's a cuteness about her that appeals to me.

The pupil was 17 / 18, she was 24. I sort of get why the age gap wouldn't be a problem.

I get what you saying but if you fancy teenagers you've got no business being a teacher.

The lad who blackmailed her for sex should be prosecuted in my opinion like

I get what you saying but if you fancy teenagers you've got no business being a teacher.

The lad who blackmailed her for sex should be prosecuted in my opinion like

I totally agree with you on both counts, jokes aside if I'm honest. I'm lost as to how he intended to get away with the blackmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back