"Mile High" Teacher and Pupil on way to Large Hadron Collider.

• Thread starter Deleted member 30853
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:

If it was on a plane whose jurisdiction do they prosecute under? Is it the flag of the carrier or the country at which it is flying over at the time?

If they'd been over France, I don't think she'd have been prosecuted. No one gives a shit who or what you shag in France as long as it's consensual.

And he drank 5 miniature bottles of wine, suggesting he either looked older or the cabin crew didn't take their job seriously.

Recently a woman was questioned by police after being dobbed in it by cabin crew for reading a book about Syrian art whereas on the Hadron Collider Party plane schoolkids are drinking booze and shagging the teacher.
Unlucky

Collider?

I hardly knew her.

And I thought my "Physics gives me a Hadron" was good

Also, while I'm thinking about it, I was on a plane on Saturday - how the very fuck do you
a) Get 2 people in there
b) Get 2 people in there without anyone noticing
c) Actually sit in your sweaty crotch slop for the rest of the flight after the event.

Minging.

The law should be that it's ok for a female teacher to shag an underage pupil unless she's a gorgon, in which she should be punished like a man.

What if someone wanted to bang a sheep? How can anybody prove it was consensual or not?
In that circumstance you have to be flying over the Netherlands.

Where are these women at like ffs, any lasses get the slightest sniff in married with kids and they go and get all "moral" with this conscience thing.

Where are all the f***ing slags at like ffs
Not around here. There are plenty of lasses who are only interested in being a mistress.

Anyway, as nobody else has:

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
In that circumstance you have to be flying over the Netherlands.

Not around here. There are plenty of lasses who are only interested in being a mistress.

Anyway, as nobody else has:

I hoyed up the top pic on the first page, but the posts have been pulled?

Mods?!! The pictures are in the public domain and therefore not a further breach of anyone's privacy.

Do you have some kind of an issue with me that you'd like to discuss?

Nah, you, TB and Tex are just fun to take the piss out of. ;)

I hoyed up the top pic on the first page, but the posts have been pulled?

Mods?!! The pictures are in the public domain and therefore not a further breach of anyone's privacy.

Nah, you and TB are just fun to take the piss out of. ;)

Oh, alright then :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back