Microwave Ovens

Not exactly. What happens to molecules if you vibrate them in anything particularly items less solid? They move as when They are stopped they settle, They jump around all of the place It’s impossible to identify that it simply vibrates/stimulates them in the same position. As a central electric wave in the microwave the food rotates around it which causes friction in the food molecules To move (Thats why you stop and stir stuff in microwaves To evenly cook) As opposed to an oven which centrifugally distributes heatand moves molecules differently. The only way to lessen the effects of microwave cooking if people actually prepare food that way is to cook it for longer and slower.
This is where you went wrong, distributing heat centrifugally :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agree with this, very little needs ironing if you take it out of the dryer and fold or hang it straight up.
Ooh don’t agree with me about this on here. The sock-ironers will be livid. They can’t abide being told that their main Sunday night activity is a pointless waste of time.
He hasn’t been back since.
He probably went off to find the sources I requested then realised there aren’t any.

I use the clothes horse method, works well except there’s a room somewhere in the house with the clutter. In my case it’s the kitchen (just the other side of the kitchen island).

I hate the clutter.

I looked at Pintrest for some inspiration and it came up trumps. Build / install a cupboard around a radiator and you can hang your stuff in there. I’m going to do this. Works the same as an airing cupboard obvs but seemed a good idea.

I never had one and wouldn’t have one if it wasn’t used for heating up the youngests meals.

She (1 y/o) gets homemade meals, every meal of the day but they are cooked in batches and frozen.

Takes two minutes to warm up in the microwave and it’s only small portions so not worth hoying in the oven and it takes a lot longer in hot water.

Will get rid when it’s knackered and not get another.

I’d make fresh again.
End of thread
Sterilising shit quickly when you have a screaming bairn in your ear
We don't have one. It's handy for reheating things, can be done in a pan but that's just that wee bit messier.

Main thing I miss it for is whacking a potato in before baking it in the oven. Can't be arsed with the wait cooking it from scratch in the oven.
Another winner here
Yeah, we've got a microwave and use it now and then. Never realised there was some kind of bizarre snobbery associated with them.
Middle class aspirational wannabe twerps normally

Last edited:

Back