Michael Vaughan - Shameless Shithouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaughan already backpeddling like only he can after Broad gets a couple of wickets. Apparently he wasn't suggesting to drop Broad or Anderson at all he was simply saying that when you have lost as many games as we have then you have to look at all aspects of the team including Broad and Anderson :lol:

Vaughan already backpeddling like only he can after Broad gets a couple of wickets. Apparently he wasn't suggesting to drop Broad or Anderson at all he was simply saying that when you have lost as many games as we have then you have to look at all aspects of the team including Broad and Anderson :lol:

Good to see Vaughan basically call him out after the game

All players can take criticism but Vaughan saying it for the wrong reasons

Doesn’t surprise me the fucker always says something controversial and backpeddles quicker than something that backpeddles very quickly

He was right that Broad had been stealing a place for some time, albeit I would have said it before/during the Australian series.

I think Vaughan has played a blinder here. Criticise Broad, get him riled up and watch the wickets fall.

He was right that Broad had been stealing a place for some time, albeit I would have said it before/during the Australian series.

He's a sneaky fucker Vaughan. First of all he was discussing Anderson in the same bracket which was ridiculous. Secondly if he feels Broad has been stealing a living then say so and be consistent instead of caving in after one good game. He was also taking credit for Broad's performance which you may agree with it but it was typical Vaughan IMO. I cant stand him, hes as bad a pundit as he was good as a captain.

Typical Vaughan

says something absolutely f***ing ridiculous, gets criticised by all quarters for it, then pretends he said it for motivation

Shameless shithouse has never been truer.

Broad was by far our best bowler in NZ and at Lords, he has remodelled his action and has been looking great

Vaughan said it for no other reason than to promote himself as a pundit. It made no logical sense.

And as for him having ago at Anderson, christ, look at his record over the last year, its better than ever.

He's a very mixed bag in my opinion. He does spout some utter reactionary nonsense at times, but I enjoy listening to him during the actual matches themselves, especially when we are struggling to make a break through and he explains what fielding changes he would make and the rationale behind it. Agree that he's become a bit of a tit like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back