Michael Vaughan - Shameless Shithouse

brandon

Striker
Just suggested on TMS that Vince should open for England :eek:

That's the James Vince who is with the same management company as Michael Vaughan, the same James Vince who doesn't open, the same James Vince who has FAILED time and time and time again for England after countless opportunities........

Excellent captain during a period of real change (for the better) as far as England are concerned - yet the more I hear from him as a 'pundit' the more I despise him. He seems also to be the mouthpiece of Graves and FTECB too unfortunately. Used to enjoy listening to Tuffers and Vaughan. Can't listen to the c*nt now.

Just suggested on TMS that Vince should open for England :eek:

That's the James Vince who is with the same management company as Michael Vaughan, the same James Vince who doesn't open, the same James Vince who has FAILED time and time and time again for England after countless opportunities........

Excellent captain during a period of real change (for the better) as far as England are concerned - yet the more I hear from him as a 'pundit' the more I despise him. He seems also to be the mouthpiece of Graves and FTECB too unfortunately. Used to enjoy listening to Tuffers and Vaughan. Can't listen to the c*nt now.

He is absolutely shocking, been saying this for years, glad people finally realising

He is absolutely shocking, been saying this for years, glad people finally realising
Aye, I've stopped listening to him.

The thing is I don't believe that he believes half the stuff he comes out with. I think he's being purposely controversial the generate a discussion to keep himself employed on radio and as a pundit. I mean a pundit without an opinion is useless but he goes too far.

The thing is I don't believe that he believes half the stuff he comes out with. I think he's being purposely controversial the generate a discussion to keep himself employed on radio and as a pundit. I mean a pundit without an opinion is useless but he goes too far.

If that's the case he should fuck off to Talkshite. That's what their 'pundits' do - provocation so people ring into their premium phone number.

The BBC don't need pundits like that.

That is probably true to be fair

It makes you wonder how he was ever a half decent captain with some of the stuff he comes out with. just a constant stream of shite coming out of his mouth

TMS was brilliant in NZ with no Vaughan and Boycott, just can't listen to it at home.

Yep another one who agrees with the OP. Vaughan is terrible - he doesnt just talk shite he turns full circle on things he says an hour earlier. Hard to believe he was an astute, hugely successful captain.

Absolutely amazed to see people criticising Atherton and Vaughan. The pair of them are amongst the very best sports broadcasters on television

Blocked me on twitter after Adil Ray called him out on being racist about Moeen. Found out months later as I didn't want to follow the gobshite.

Blocked me too, for barely nothing. I remember seeing him at the Ashes up at Durham, the state of his clothes, fake tan, fake hair.

Vaughan is a knob and totally un tms like.

I'd open with Vince in the next test though. Think he's got the game to play good bowlers and would a good foil for Cook. He was in against the new ball all winter so no different.

Vaughan is a knob and totally un tms like.

I'd open with Vince in the next test though. Think he's got the game to play good bowlers and would a good foil for Cook. He was in against the new ball all winter so no different.

I really warmed to Vince like, didn't think I would. He has something. Can't say he hasn't had enough chances though, at some point you have to move on.

Back