Michael Vaughan - Shameless Shithouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

I quite like listening to him. All the TMS and sky gang are good too. Simon Mann and Simon Hughes on the Analyst podcast are also a decent listen.

I don't mind Michael Vaughan personally.

Others don't but thats the way of the world.

I must admit I've been kinda losing faith in Anderson and Broad. But I still don't want them dropped if we don't have a replacement that we have confidence in.

I quite like listening to him. All the TMS and sky gang are good too. Simon Mann and Simon Hughes on the Analyst podcast are also a decent listen.

Enjoyed his book(s) referencing Durham, but I can't listen to that podcast - he just annoys me in a way I can't quite fathom.

I think he is a colossal dick these days. The latest show with that other prick Tufnell is spot on however.

He is right, it needs shaking up and if that means Broad is upset tough shit.

I think he is a colossal dick these days. The latest show with that other prick Tufnell is spot on however.

He is right, it needs shaking up and if that means Broad is upset tough shit.
I think it would be harsh on Broad who has done a lot of work to correct his wrist position since the winter. If anything, I'd drop Jimmy. We need to start planning for life without him, so why not start now. Broad often steps up when he has to lead the attack

I think it would be harsh on Broad who has done a lot of work to correct his wrist position since the winter. If anything, I'd drop Jimmy. We need to start planning for life without him, so why not start now. Broad often steps up when he has to lead the attack
Either or to be honest.

Jimmy bowled very well in Australia at least

And they’re going to retire at similar times, Broad won’t be around when he is 35/36

Either or to be honest.

And they’re going to retire at similar times, Broad won’t be around when he is 35/36
True. I guess it's the balance between trying to win tests now and planning for the future. I'd imagine Anderson and Broad will be gone after next year's Ashes. Who is going to lead the line then?

Just suggested on TMS that Vince should open for England :eek:

That's the James Vince who is with the same management company as Michael Vaughan, the same James Vince who doesn't open, the same James Vince who has FAILED time and time and time again for England after countless opportunities........

Excellent captain during a period of real change (for the better) as far as England are concerned - yet the more I hear from him as a 'pundit' the more I despise him. He seems also to be the mouthpiece of Graves and FTECB too unfortunately. Used to enjoy listening to Tuffers and Vaughan. Can't listen to the c*nt now.
He must be the 'Marco' of the cricket world,reference promoting certain players .

Either or to be honest.

Broad should have a couple of years more than Jimmy who will be 36 in July, I think this will be his last England season.

Suggesting dropping Anderson?

Fuck me man, the man is insane

Kept Vaughan in the news though. People on here actually agreeing with him too :lol:

Suggesting dropping Anderson?

Fuck me man, the man is insane

Kept Vaughan in the news though. People on here actually agreeing with him too :lol:
Yea. He's more dangerous than Broad atm. But he can't go on for much longer, I don't see him playing for England next year purely on age.

Yea. He's more dangerous than Broad atm. But he can't go on for much longer, I don't see him playing for England next year purely on age.

I do

He’s took 68 wickets at 19 in his last 15 tests

I’ve no idea where this has come from he’s been bowling better than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back