Men's aftershave / EDTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't go wrong with Brut for £3.99 from b and m bargains. I've been wearing it for about 3 months now and in that time 5 people have asked what I'm wearing cause they like it. Two of them started laughing and mocked me when I said Brut, where's the justice in that ?

I’ll buy this tomorrow

Prada Luna Rossa
Bleu de Chanel
Terre d'Hermes
Dior Homme Sport
Tom Ford Costa Azzurra Acqua

All nice and fresh for summer but different enough so you aren't smelling the same every day.

I fancy a new smell...but I don't want to fork out too much. I love Creed Aventus and Tom Ford (black) but I fancy a cheap alternative that I can splash on with blatant disregard! So asking what fragrences are out there for men around £30/£40 a bottle? Any hidden gems?
Try the Copycat version of Aventus.
It smells exactly like I and lasts longer. £40-£60.
They sell sample bottles to try it out.

I didn’t realise aftershave was still a big thing. I always think of it as a 70s Gene Hunt thing

I fancy a new smell...but I don't want to fork out too much. I love Creed Aventus and Tom Ford (black) but I fancy a cheap alternative that I can splash on with blatant disregard! So asking what fragrences are out there for men around £30/£40 a bottle? Any hidden gems?

You might be better off getting creed oil to make your aventus last longer and thus negating the need for splashing with disregard.

The copy ones in Jackie whites are fantastic for everyday aftershave I think it's X4 for £15 ish all the top brands and most are very very good...

The copycat stuff smells exactly like Aventus so not sure how something else can be better?
I’m a big fan of your price though :lol:
Where’s that from?

Had a look earlier and it can be found on Amazon and Ebay, only seems to be the 30ml bottles though. I've been using one since Christmas called Cuba Gold which is a clone of another scent but I cant remember which now ( LeMale maybe? ) it's really nice imo and only £8.99 for a 100ml :lol: They have a few others out as well

Last edited:
Bvlgari. No idea in cost though, a bottle will last me years, don’t bother for work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back