Men’s fragrances - cologne/aftershave

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bought a bottle of Diptyque Philosykos before Christmas, much more than I’d usually pay for a fragrance but I love it.

Any recommendations for a premium purchase?

I have always bought in the relatively standard priced market however I’m interested in getting an expensive option for special occasions.

Looking at the likes of Creed, Tom Ford, etc. What are people’s recommendations? I particularly like Creed Green Irish Tweed.

Zadig and Voltaire
Absolutely unreal, I have both the blokes ones on here. Our lass wears the birds one also

Buy a load of the smallest sized ones from the Perfume Parlour. They're only a few quid each and are excellent. You can then either buy a bigger version or spend a ton on the real thing.

I can't even remember the last time I used aftershave given I've barely left the house for four months, but my favourite was Nasomatto's Black Afgano (Perfume Parlour version).
Given that you’ve posted that, I’m assuming you’d recommend them :D

What’s size do you normally get? I’ve only ever used spray, but noticed there’s a smaller roll on.

Any recommendations for a premium purchase?

I have always bought in the relatively standard priced market however I’m interested in getting an expensive option for special occasions.

Looking at the likes of Creed, Tom Ford, etc. What are people’s recommendations? I particularly like Creed Green Irish Tweed.
Need one with plenty of oud
I think that's the whale spit stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back