Men’s fragrances - cologne/aftershave

LondonMackem

Striker
Any recommendations for a premium purchase?

I have always bought in the relatively standard priced market however I’m interested in getting an expensive option for special occasions.

Looking at the likes of Creed, Tom Ford, etc. What are people’s recommendations? I particularly like Creed Green Irish Tweed.

Any recommendations for a premium purchase?

I have always bought in the relatively standard priced market however I’m interested in getting an expensive option for special occasions.

Looking at the likes of Creed, Tom Ford, etc. What are people’s recommendations? I particularly like Creed Green Irish Tweed.

Platinum Égoïste by Chanel is a good daily one, special occasions or not. As is Force by Biotherm Homme.

Watch out, yer RTG internet Da's are incoming onto the thread in 3...2..1...Old Spice.

:lol: My grandpa used something in a clear bottle and the stuff that was in it was light blue. No idea what that was. But I reckon I could recognise the scent even now.

Last edited:
Buy a load of the smallest sized ones from the Perfume Parlour. They're only a few quid each and are excellent. You can then either buy a bigger version or spend a ton on the real thing.

I can't even remember the last time I used aftershave given I've barely left the house for four months, but my favourite was Nasomatto's Black Afgano (Perfume Parlour version).

Back