Melbourne terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
horrible ! a pre school kid in a srious condition
the pics clearly show the driver and passnger are of Asian decent, so pardon me for being ignorant.... but can someone please explain to me why a possible muslim terror attack would happen in Australia ? surely they haven't been persecuted there ?
Have they been persecuted here?

I'd be changing it to OSIRIS or summit, mate. Thinking about it, I did get a GCSE in IS at school.
The company (Austrian - based in Vienna) are now actively trying to promote themselves as 'Papyrus' but we are struggling to get our heads around it as it's been ISIS for years.

Project Manager: 'Okay, can we have some comments from the ISIS team...'
Me: 'Papyrus...'
Project Manager: 'Sorry. The Papyrus team...'
Me: 'Well, I reckon about 10 days ISIS dev. Oh, for fucks sake....'

Mental you like.

Any chance of answering the question if you think it's so funny?

This time it could be "just a nut job". Thousands of other times it isn't.

As above, this one might not be. Can you say the same for all the other incidents?

Not all, but a tiny minority.

A Pakistani cannot have a f***ing car crash now without it being called out as terrorism by Sky News and the Express

1. Your question was laughable because it was irrelevant. Even more so, now.
So someone states muslims are persecuted and I ask where, that is laughable?

2. "Could be"? "Thousands"?
Yes, thousands. There has been thousands of terror attacks since 9/11.

3. All of them?
All of them, yes. Okay, there maybe a few that can be wrote off as "nutters", but the vast majority are religiously motivated.

Have they been persecuted here?
Laughable question according to @Ben Gardner .

Not all, but a tiny minority.

A Pakistani cannot have a f***ing car crash now without it being called out as terrorism by Sky News and the Express
Bollocks.

Last edited:
The software my team and I use for development work is called ISIS Papyrus. We are known as the ISIS Development team.

Printouts of my Laptop's IP address must be getting used as wallpaper at GCHQ.

The mail server at Sunderland university used to be called Osiris if I recall correctly.

Myanmar
Kosovo
Serbia
Yemen
Syria
Iraq
Afghanistan
Libya
Egypt
Tunisia
Turkey
Sri Lanka
Kurdish territories
So basically in Muslim countries then. Maybe muslim terrorists should look closer to home.

Facing anti Muslim diatribe from the likes of you in Britain, Europe and the USA
Aye mate, criticising a religion on an internet message board is definitely classed as persecution :lol:

A pre school bairn man, regardless of motive this was intentional the bastards. Hope they get what's coming to them, what are the jails like in Australia @elder ?

So it’s not Muslim countries then is it? Your answer makes no f***ing sense.
The majority of countries you listed were muslim countries.

You questioned whether Muslims had been persecuted! You need to get out more mate
So if I "get out more", will I see loads of muslims getting persecuted? That comment makes no sense ffs.

And here is another glorious example of a terrible situation where, when discussed on an internet message board, gets hi-jacked by the village bigot who assumes that it's terror-related or perpetrated by Muslamics.

@WHD you remind me of that midget dodge-pot walking takling temper-tantrum that turns up with a camera crew when there's a car crash in London. I bet you have pictures of him on your phone that you scroll through when you have a private moment. You, Tommy Robinson and your Kleenex.

Crawl back into your hole, sunshine.

And here is another glorious example of a terrible situation where, when discussed on an internet message board, gets hi-jacked by the village bigot who assumes that it's terror-related or perpetrated by Muslamics.

@WHD you remind me of that midget dodge-pot walking takling temper-tantrum that turns up with a camera crew when there's a car crash in London. I bet you have pictures of him on your phone that you scroll through when you have a private moment. You, Tommy Robinson and your Kleenex.

Crawl back into your hole, sunshine.
:lol: Lunatic

I haven't even claimed this was "muslamics" as you put it.

Put it another way, here is another glorious example of a terrible situation where, when discussed on an internet message board, gets hi-jacked by loons like yourself desperate to say "nothing to do with religion" or "it's just a nutter".

:lol: Lunatic

I haven't even claimed this was "muslamics" as you put it.

Put it another way, here is another glorious example of a terrible situation where, when discussed on an internet message board, gets hi-jacked by loons like yourself desperate to say "nothing to do with religion" or "it's just a nutter".

I didn't say that you'd claimed it was a Muslim terror attack. I said you are the village bigot that assumed it was.

Tangible difference, lad.

I didn't say that you'd claimed it was a Muslim terror attack. I said you are the village bigot that assumed it was.

Tangible difference, lad.

Back to making shit up again I see.

Imagine thinking that muslims have never been persecuted

What school did you go to?

:D
I didn't say they haven't. They do get persecuted, mostly in muslim countries off other muslims. Not so much in the west though.

Back to making shit up again I see.

On a tea break with some time to spare so I read through every one of my posts on this thread.
I have not once stated that you'd said it was a terror attack by Muslims.
At the risk of repeating myself, I said you are the village bigot that assumed it was.

I didn't say they haven't. They do get persecuted, mostly in muslim countries off other muslims. Not so much in the west though.

Er, do you even have a telly ... or does EVERYTHING you believe to be fact come from the BNP / EDL / UKIP / C18 / BF websites you obviously frequent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back